Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

13 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The moaning, the whining and the absurdity and the "but he's a homophobe" and all of that. I really think Madonna's fanbase has become very annoying with the years. 

Only if she puts on a leotard and fucks a boombox while some bass is playing will some people here satisfied. I wish another forum welcomed those MOAN OF ACHERS. 

YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE TRACK! 

A thousand times this!

1 hour ago, ashtangi74 said:

Kupono is in London for Madonna rehearsals. Eurovision is a go i think 

It was confirmed the other day. She will appear in both the Thursday and Saturday shows (interview and then performances). 

38 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The moaning, the whining and the absurdity and the "but he's a homophobe" and all of that. I really think Madonna's fanbase has become very annoying with the years. 

Only if she puts on a leotard and fucks a boombox while some bass is playing will some people here satisfied. I wish another forum welcomed those MOAN OF ACHERS. 

I agree and this immediate dismissal of anything that's a collab with someone younger than her is tired. One thing that has surfaced this era that's actually kinda surprised me is how pigeonholed she is by her fans. For someone that's changed sooooo much over the years, it's just odd to see EVERYTHING she does met with such resistance. A month ago, people here DESPISED Maluma (and I'm sure some still do), now here we are and there has been quite a turnaround in the opinion of him. They delivered a great song and have amazing chemistry (surely even those that hate the song can see that) so he was PERFECT for her. Let her do her thing, why does she have to start at square one and prove herself all over again every time she does something? Has she not done that enough already? Even in just this era alone she has!

It's true nobody can wear a pink leotard and fuck a boombox like the Queen......but she's so much more than that. In fact, whatever your favorite Madonna incarnation is that you so much want her to go back to or "reinvent" for 2019, she's much more than that too. Odds are if you're waiting for her to release her next *insert fave old song/album name here* you're going to come up perpetually disappointed. 

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

So Future is the confirmed song she'll perform. Is that the disco stomper?

No, it isn't. it's a dancehall track produced by Diplo.

4 minutes ago, Andra said:

I assume that Madonna originally wanted to perform the disco stomper, but that the EBU found the title and/or lyrics too controversial.

5 minutes ago, Andra said:

i hope there is 0 "disco stomper" on this album

Madonna is not a "disco" artist

2 minutes ago, Msig said:

I assume that Madonna originally wanted to perform the disco stomper, but that the EBU found the title and/or lyrics too controversial.

The disco stomper is the Killers song right? Ok well I hope Future is really good.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I m with you 1000000% .....MadameX fanbase .

The official media handbook of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 confirms Madonna as one of the interval acts of the final.

https://ebu.accredion.com/file/8da16ceb-cac1-4e9f-9891-9cd2ef6020ae.pdf

In addition to [the other interval acts], we are extremely proud to welcome Madonna, whose connection to the Israeli spiritual world has created a special bond between her and our country. Welcome to Israel, the 64th Eurovision, the Eurovision that Dares to Dream.

10 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I hope there are no disco stompers. If anyone's craving them give COADF and MDNA a spin.

so you hope the wonderful instagram teaser wont be used?

I think all the starah and mike dean songs will sound like 'crave'. maybe mirwais has a disco song written. Madonna called him 'discogod' on her instagram so it might be true.

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Madonna's fanbase does not constitute the TWO people who moaned. Those who keep moaning about moaners need to take a look in the mirror.

As for Madonna thinking Quavo, Diplo and dancehall are a perfect fit for Eurovision? well I guess we'll just have to WAIT AND SEE.

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Madonna's fanbase does not constitute the TWO people who moaned. Those who keep moaning about moaners need to take a look in the mirror.

As for Madonna thinking Quavo, Diplo and dancehall are a perfect fit for Eurovision? well I guess we'll just have to WAIT AND SEE.

She's doing Eurovision for her. She dies everything for her. And good on her. It's just a good platform .

2 hours ago, Msig said:

The official media handbook of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 confirms Madonna as one of the interval acts of the final.

https://ebu.accredion.com/file/8da16ceb-cac1-4e9f-9891-9cd2ef6020ae.pdf

I can't see that quite but it does confirm her in the final. It's 53 pages my eyes hurt hahaha. Thankyou x

2 hours ago, Kilt said:

I hope there are no disco stompers. If anyone's craving them give COADF and MDNA a spin.

I’m open to whatever Madonna wants to provide. If we don’t get a ‘disco stomper’ I’m not going to be upset. Not because I don’t want one, but because whatever tone she goes for is always spot on. 

28 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

She's doing Eurovision for her. She dies everything for her. And good on her. It's just a good platform .

She's doing Eurovision because she has an album to promote and she's being paid handsomely by a private Israeli backer, so let's not wax too lyrical.

She has made it clear she IS interested in doing well commercially (and why shouldn't she?) so one would hope her song selection does the job of selling the album, and we'll find out soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

She's doing Eurovision because she has an album to promote and she's being paid handsomely by a private Israeli backer, so let's not wax too lyrical.

She has made it clear she IS interested in doing well commercially (and why shouldn't she?) so one would hope her song selection does the job of selling the album, and we'll find out soon enough.

Sorry I meant that, I mean she's not going to choose the song because it's fits certain fans idealogy of what ESC is. 

If she was releasing a death metal track and wanted to perform it she would. 

Sorry for confusion

10 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Sorry I meant that, I mean she's not going to choose the song because it's fits certain fans idealogy of what ESC is. 

If she was releasing a death metal track and wanted to perform it she would. 

Sorry for confusion

Yes we agree. I just hope it's a nice melodic song and she sings it well.

The idea of a "disco stomper" or whatever is just so passe anyway.

15 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yes we agree. I just hope it's a nice melodic song and she sings it well.

The idea of a "disco stomper" or whatever is just so passe anyway.

😂😂 I can't even remember what was said about the disco song. All I know is my friendship group is attacking me every time a new song comes out. 

I wanted it too but I'm struggling to see where it will fit in with the vibe!! 

2 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

There’s always a chance of a ‘disco Stomper’ remix?! 😂

:lol2: The term disco stomper is ridiculous.

14 hours ago, Nikki said:

Not only is quavo not worthy, he’s also a homophobe..

she could sing that song for gay rights and make an important statement. who the fuck gives a shit about Quavo? sorry, but singing at Eurovision in Israel is gonna be hard enough as it is with the controversy, why fuel it with bringing that cunt on stage and to a Jamaican song?

oh shut up - you're so fucking predictable. When is the last time you liked something she did ? You refuse to answer that simple question because it's been so long you don't even remember. 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Two people... :lmao: