Jump to content

MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, runa said:

I wonder what M thinks of her blind fans ? 

I like to think she loves us ALL critical and non critical, blind or not etc. After all and for the most part, she is a diverse artist and person wrong or right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Royal T said:

So this was album cover photoshoot

5125A920-FEEF-4168-8F9E-C54E1E9953C4.png

That was the weekend she shot with Klein & Arianne Phillips in London, looks like we are getting a brunette Madonna album cover/artwork shot by Klein!!:inlove:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

why are people complaining so much on her instagram for that lip selfie? i find it amazing and cute. Very "magic". Some people are so rude. One dude said: "what are you? 12?" like wtf is wrong with them?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, caba1 said:

why are people complaining so much on her instagram for that lip selfie? i find it amazing and cute. Very "magic". Some people are so rude. One dude said: "what are you? 12?" like wtf is wrong with them?!

Amen!  1000% agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the masks mouth is shut 

 

its prob a idea for the song beautiful game where she sings the lyrics “ people tell me to shut my mouth “ its prob going to be part of the artwork for album her mouth sealed shut 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Magic is the art of illusion. Perhaps that was the point of a mask and a filter? Where does reality begin? What I’ve noticed about a lot of our dialog as fans is that as the culture at large has been dumbed down, so has the search for meaning in Madonna’s work. Fanbases of singers/artists as diverse Kate Bush, Björk, PJ Harvey or Mylène Farmer seek symbolism and hidden reference in everything they do, but we complain about filters! 😝 

Year of The Pig! Time for us to step up and give Madonna what we want from her. 

Edited by Herfaceremains
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Herfaceremains said:

Magic is the art of illusion. Perhaps that was the point of a mask and a filter? Where does reality begin? What I’ve noticed about a lot of our dialog as fans is that as the culture at large has been dumbed down, so has the search for meaning in Madonna’s work. Fanbases of singers/artists as diverse Kate Bush, Björk, PJ Harvey or Mylène Farmer seek symbolism and hidden reference in everything they do, but we complain about filters! 😝 

Year of The Pig! Time for us to step up and give Madonna what we want from her. 

:clap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Don't be so dramatic. The people that commented on the photo were not even that critical. 

Some people on this forum jump down the throats of anybody who says anything remotely questioning. We might as well all either rave about everything like Trumpsters or little Monsters or not say anything at all. 

Not liking a filter is not a hanging offence. I am well aware of how legendary Madonna is and regularly say it. So does  @Genevieve Vavance. - easily one of the biggest Madonna fans around. 

thank you 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Herfaceremains said:

Magic is the art of illusion. Perhaps that was the point of a mask and a filter? Where does reality begin? What I’ve noticed about a lot of our dialog as fans is that as the culture at large has been dumbed down, so has the search for meaning in Madonna’s work. Fanbases of singers/artists as diverse Kate Bush, Björk, PJ Harvey or Mylène Farmer seek symbolism and hidden reference in everything they do, but we complain about filters! 😝 

Year of The Pig! Time for us to step up and give Madonna what we want from her. 

An illusionist like Houdini? Maybe that's the look they are going for with the short black hair and the #magic theme XDD
Madonna the Illusionist!

 

houdini%20king%20of%20cards.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cocolattee said:

An illusionist like Houdini? Maybe that's the look they are going for with the short hair and everything XDD
Madonna the Magician!

 

houdini%20king%20of%20cards.jpg

nah but id love a magic theme to the album 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can imagine that mask being the main visual for the album artwork/project. It already looks like quite strong and identifiable imagery and would be perfect for a promotional Snapchat/Instagram filter.

I'm actually more excited for the mask look than the brunette wig. I've been waiting for Madonna to do something weird and wacky again, like Bedtime Stories.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Herfaceremains said:

Magic is the art of illusion. Perhaps that was the point of a mask and a filter? Where does reality begin? What I’ve noticed about a lot of our dialog as fans is that as the culture at large has been dumbed down, so has the search for meaning in Madonna’s work. Fanbases of singers/artists as diverse Kate Bush, Björk, PJ Harvey or Mylène Farmer seek symbolism and hidden reference in everything they do, but we complain about filters! 😝 

Year of The Pig! Time for us to step up and give Madonna what we want from her. 

So we have to be like fans of Kate Bush, Bjork etc now.  Because you know fans of Madonna are not intelligent enough.  :wacko:  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

why are people moaning about a filter used in a selfie lol 

People were giving a genuine and instant response to the photo.  It was actually light hearted with people joking with each other - hence the joking posts about clown masks etc.  It was not some massive character assassination of Madonna as a person or artist.   Seen worse said about Madonna by trolls here all the time.   In fact,  everyone that commented on the photo - good and bad reactions - are passionate Madonna fans who regularly praise her and love her.   Don't buy into the typical "  o'h Madonna fans are so horrible and stupid"  angle.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rayofgod said:

I can imagine that mask being the main visual for the album artwork/project. It already looks like quite strong and identifiable imagery and would be perfect for a promotional Snapchat/Instagram filter.

I'm actually more excited for the mask look than the brunette wig. I've been waiting for Madonna to do something weird and wacky again, like Bedtime Stories.

I LOVE your pic!!! <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

Love the illusionist, circus, Houdini and magic cards ideas!! 

it could be an evolution of the TOAC concept
keeping the circust team going but changing from from clown to magician/illusionist

maybe this time she will do magic tricks on stage

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cocolattee said:

it could be an evolution of the TOAC concept
keeping the circust team going but changing from from clown to magician/illusionist

maybe this time she will do magic tricks on stage

Love lovess this idea! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cocolattee said:

it could be an evolution of the TOAC concept
keeping the circust team going but changing from from clown to magician/illusionist

maybe this time she will do magic tricks on stage

Can you imagine if she utilized David a blaine for the tour and incorporated crazy stunts and tricks to the show. That would be amazing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

wait a minute, so now there is some kind of hidden esoteric meaning behind her using a snapchat filter? :lmao:

 

okay we definately need new music PRONTO

This Hahahaha, we have so much free time.

Oh well at least we know that the album cover is  done and maybe the video too, hopefully she’s ready to announce things up this month like Mensch said because if February comes and goes without any news I just...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

why are people moaning about a filter used in a selfie lol 

This filter is the worst, it has to be said. 

You may lack some kind of judgement, but thank god some of us don't.

 

We're not talking about the mask that we like, but enough with that damn filter in every pics. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...