MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

wait a minute, so now there is some kind of hidden esoteric meaning behind her using a snapchat filter? :lmao:

okay we definately need new music PRONTO

but hey, isn't speculating about these things part of the fun?

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m so excited to see what she posts in the next couple of days! I feel something is coming as early as next week! 

"Feel" or "know"? do tell oh you reliable one!!

Madonna to be honored with Advocate for Change Award at the GLAAD Media Awards occurring May 4th

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/glaad-media-awards-madonna-be-honored-advocate-change-1182687?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral 

Edited by sfm93

2 minutes ago, sfm93 said:

OMFG it’s starting! Man I hope the album is AS BIG AS THIS YEAR COULD BE FOR HER considering all the buzz around her Stonewall World Pride connection!!!

15 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m so excited to see what she posts in the next couple of days! I feel something is coming as early as next week! 

I can tell you what she posts. Random twins dancing david football practice or boxing and random quotes 

2 minutes ago, Royal T said:

I can tell you what she posts. Random twins dancing david football practice or boxing and random quotes 

🤣🤣🤣 at some point, that will materialize into album news! Lmfao 

31 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I’m ready.

3E9370BF-235E-4174-A3A5-D1972FDEA47D.gif

Lol. Yeah, I’m soooooo ready too. She’ll slay the world and be number 1 everywhere again guys. Mark my words!

4 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

So two events now in May.... it's looking like Spring. Just wish we heard something exclusive! 

And with Pride in June!! Events are beginning to pile up and we’re just around the corner from it all being confirmed! 

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

And with Pride in June!! Events are beginning to pile up and we’re just around the corner from it all being confirmed! 

Is Pride confirmed? 

10 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Is Pride confirmed? 

23 minutes ago, Mensch said:

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So we have to be like fans of Kate Bush, Bjork etc now.  Because you know fans of Madonna are not intelligent enough.  :wacko:  

How you got there is unbeknownst to me, but that was not what I meant. Sorry you took it personally. Cheers, as always!

Edited by Herfaceremains

5FCA72A2-27EA-4650-B18E-A31B188E7AE9.jpeg

I’m a bit late to the glitter mouth post, but I love it and reckon it’s for the album artwork. It’s very magical and the blacking out of the mouth is very M. 

“They told me to shut my mouth, or I might get burnt...”

1 minute ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Well, we got:

May 4 - GLAAD Lifetime

May 18 - Eurovision

June 30 - Gay Pride

Billboard Music Awards will be on May 1, so maybe we can expect a performance?

I’m so excited to see this in writing! Can’t wait to see what else!!!! I want a long list unraveling!!!

I personally bet she’ll do Regis and Kelly and Ellen, Johnathan Ross and that other guy. 

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Well, we got:

May 4 - GLAAD Lifetime

May 18 - Eurovision

June 30 - Gay Pride

Billboard Music Awards will be on May 1, so maybe we can expect a performance?

Eurovision and Pride still not announced officially. Don’t really care about pride but i really hope she will attend the eurovision

5 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Oh, I forgot the MET Gala on May 6

May will be THE month

Omg yes!!!! Can’t wait to see what the new look will be. It’ll coincide perfectly with the album...so like her rebel heart dress...I’m hoping for some magical themed look! 

6 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Eurovision and Pride still not announced officially. Don’t really care about pride but i really hope she will attend the eurovision

Other way around for me. I’ll likely miss Eurovision but damn excited for Pride as it will likely be a precursor to the tour visuals and style! 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Omg yes!!!! Can’t wait to see what the new look will be. It’ll coincide perfectly with the album...so like her rebel heart dress...I’m hoping for some magical themed look! 

Yep she will definitely be at the Met & Anna owes her some favours now for doing the performance last year so maybe she will get a vogue USA spread this year?

also I hope she doesn’t do Jonathan Ross show in the Uk this time-I’d rather she did no tv interviews in the uk and kept some mystery and just did some intimate shows or Glastonbury!

3 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Yep she will definitely be at the Met & Anna owes her some favours now for doing the performance last year so maybe she will get a vogue USA spread this year?

also I hope she doesn’t do Jonathan Ross show in the Uk this time-I’d rather she did no tv interviews in the uk and kept some mystery and just did some intimate shows or Glastonbury!

She's still being rumoured for Glastonbury. I think NME wrote about it recently. I do think she will perform on the Saturday? 

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

Yayyy. I can't wait!!