Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

4 minutes ago, Stefo said:

I think it's gonna be a mid-tempo, she often launched new album with beautiful mid-tempo in the past, from Frozen, to Secret, to Papa don't Preach

I think the same.. and,  as in Frozen, she also used a black wig like this time..( if there was actually the shooting of a video).

17 minutes ago, Stefo said:

According to Drownedmadonna the song shoul be mid/up-tempo, not precisely a ballad:

"There were video cameras and lights everywhere, as well as many make-up campers outside. Besides many people from her team, our reader spotted a few African musicians (some of them holding guitars) and dancers. Finally, there were candles in the stairway that you can see in the images."

Here's the link to the full article:

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/22/what-we-heard-about-madonnas-yesterday-filming-in-lisbon/

that sounds amazing

9 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I have a feeling this won't be the hair color for the new era, she's just teasing us. Why would she ruin the surprise 4 months prior to the single release?

I honestly don't think the single will be released in 4 months. No way she would record a video so far in advance.

4 minutes ago, runa said:

I honestly don't think the single will be released in 4 months. No way she would record a video so far in advance.

Yeah, I agree. I think we're looking at March, tbh.

Finally something happened, some news even if it’s only rumours. I really hope they where filming music video. Oh God I can’t wait till we sit near our computers and refreshing her YouTube channel every 5 second, until we god the video

20 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Finally something happened, some news even if it’s only rumours. I really hope they where filming music video. Oh God I can’t wait till we sit near our computers and refreshing her YouTube channel every 5 second, until we god the video

Or our smartphones, hiding in the office's bathrooms to have some free minutes to catch her video. 😭💙

3 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Or our smartphones, hiding in the office's bathrooms to have some free minutes to catch her video. 😭💙

Yes and yes 😄  i think i’ll take day off from work that day 😂👌

8 minutes ago, Rock said:

Lisbon is under some riots since yesterday (burning cars, fights, etc). I hope that M and her team stay safe.

She s setting da riot , she is the riot

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

She's not, though. She's in some "legend whatsoever" or "vintage thingy", I don't recall. She's not headlining the festival! 

Yeah the headliner is to be announced. Kylie is in the legend set.

Releasing a ballad in the summer is a dead wish, so I automatically assumed that she will release a ballad (unofficial 1st single) in feb or mar just to warm up and to connect to the GP. Then, boom, she will release a big bang dance anthem in May as the official first single. 

4 minutes ago, iamme said:

Releasing a ballad in the summer is a dead wish, so I automatically assumed that she will release a ballad (unofficial 1st single) in feb or mar just to warm up and to connect to the GP. Then, boom, she will release a big bang dance anthem in May as the official first single. 

No it's not

If the music has nice chillout vibes then it's fine for summer chillout and remixes can burn up the dancefloor

Clearly you haven't heard of Lana's Summertime Sadness

Now go and have several seats

You haven't even heard a note yet and you're moaning

Fuck this shit! Have some faith 

10 minutes ago, Suedey said:

No it's not

If the music has nice chillout vibes then it's fine for summer chillout and remixes can burn up the dancefloor

So are you telling me that your opinion is right and mine is wrong? 🤣 what a stupid childish dick!!  grow the fuck up. I hope you are right tho 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, Suedey said:

No it's not

Lana's example is a one in a million thing, in my opinion.

Summertime Sadness was more recognizable as a dance anthem rather than as a ballad, which is something that hasn't happened again with other artists as far as I remember. 🤔 

A buzz single ballad from M in these days would be dope before the first single comes up. 🤘🏻

2 minutes ago, iamme said:

So are you telling me that your opinion is right and mine is wrong? 🤣 what a stupid childish dick!!  grow the fuck up. I hope you are right tho 👍🏻

Gurl bye I said what I said and I'm done with you 

2 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Summertime Sadness was more recognizable as a dance anthem rather than as a ballad, which is something that hasn't happened again with other artists as far as I remember. 🤔 

A buzz single ballad from M in these days would be dope before the first single comes up. 🤘🏻

And you can go and have several seats too, mr moaning newbie not having heard a single note. 

2 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

I would prefer a mid-tempo number rather than all out ballad...something like Secret 

1 hour ago, Marcelox said:

Maybe Funana it's the first single  🤔IMG_20190122_161052.jpg

any name could be a first single at this point :lmao: M is so indecisive.