Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

11 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Wow man!

How did you make this??

Incredible!!

I combined photographs and drawing and then connected everything in photoshop by drawing over everything and painting it all in to make it all match and come together in one composition, with the correct lighting and textures and tones 🙂

4 minutes ago, robster said:

I combined photographs and drawing and then connected everything in photoshop by drawing over everything and painting it all in to make it all match and come together in one composition, with the correct lighting and textures and tones 🙂

Looks amazing!!!!

9 minutes ago, robster said:

👏👏😍😍

28 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i think two singles before album i have this sneaky feeling shes done two projects 

Me too. We've seen two processes through these months. One Portuguese influevced album and one "trendy" album.

2 hours ago, cocolattee said:

I might be in the minority on this, but I'm really hoping for a ballad to open the new era
the way Madonna does ballads is unparalleled

I totally agree with you

12 minutes ago, robster said:

madonna would love it hope she sees it

52 minutes ago, robster said:

This is how dedicated Madonna fans can be when it comes to loving to this amazing icon.

I hope M gets to see your work.

3 hours ago, the-queen said:

This is how dedicated Madonna fans can be when it comes to loving to this amazing icon.

I hope M gets to see your work.

@robster work was in RH background video - more than one drawing I think - so she knows him for sure :laugh:

He’s our Artist in chief ! 

15 hours ago, robster said:

from drownedmadonna.com:

DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa from Lisbon says that “I was on that location at sunset” where Madonna took this photo, and “we got kicked out because Madonna was shooting a new music video.”

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/21/madonna-shooting-her-new-music-video-in-lisbon/

It sounds fishy to me.

Why no Portuguese media is reporting this? There's zero news.
Why would the people who kicked the reader out tell him which artist was there and doing what?
Why would a reader first inform DrownedMadonna instead of going to social media and tell friends and so that Madonna is shooting a video there and generate a buzz?
Did Diogo at least heard the song? And if so, did it made him dance in a different way?

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
|                FAKE                   |
|___________|
               \ (•◡•) /
                    \ /
                     ---
                     | |

9 minutes ago, Rock said:

It sounds fishy to me.

Why would the people who kicked the reader out tell him which artist was there and doing what?
Why would a reader first inform DrownedMadonna instead of going to social media and tell friends and so that Madonna is shooting a video there and generate a buzz?
Did Diogo at least heard the song? And if so, did it made him dance in a different way?

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
|___________|
               \ (•◡•) /
                    \ /
                     ---
                     | |

It is very fishy, but being a positive piece of news, I love believing it :lmao:. I prefer believing these things instead of the ones when the album comes in May and not earlier. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Rock said:

It sounds fishy to me.

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
|___________|
               \ (•◡•) /
                    \ /
                     ---
                     | |

Thanks for the analysis (specially in these fake news times). I also don't believe this rumor because there are no other sources

I have no idea what to expect. Full om pop or a more introspective album? a combination?

i mean there have been so many rumours over the past year; cardi b, nicki minaij, maluma, anitta, mirwais, strarrah, billboard, that rap group she went to see in concert, etc..

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

I have no idea what to expect. Full om pop or a more introspective album? a combination?

i mean there have been so many rumours over the past year; cardi b, nicki minaij, maluma, anitta, mirwais, strarrah, billboard, that rap group she went to see in concert, etc..

It is a total mystery for sure. Can't wait to listen to it.

4 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

I would personally scrap Nicki, Cardi and that rap group (champagne rose) ...I’m iffy on Maluma and Anitta. She likes Maluma but I don’t think they worked on anything and with Anitta, every interview she mentions M but doesn’t disclose a single word on whether it was music related or if they were just in the same studio or what...I’m starting to have doubts. Or rather, I’d rather it be Mirwais, Starrah and Billboard producing a Madonna album. 🤣🤣

I don't think that she shot a video yesterday at all, it just seemed more like a tourist trip. I don't know, I just feel like the look isn't elevated enough for a video shoot. 

but here's hoping! 

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I don't think that she shot a video yesterday at all, it just seemed more like a tourist trip. I don't know, I just feel like the look isn't elevated enough for a video shoot. 

but here's hoping! 

Yeah it kinda came and went too fast. Seems unlikely but I would believe a photo shoot maybe for album cover+magazine ...