New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

Nothing is coming in January...those insiders were wrong.

I thought February at the earliest for official news or single.

But I'm starting to think maybe March now... 😳

It is too quiet not to be close to somehing. Even during the recording session etc she was really active on social media about her daily life. Going to work etc. Now quiet for almost 3 weeks. A long gap IMO

and yet lots a media talk about her. Upcoming music. Tour etc. So I think something will happen

SOON 

7 hours ago, SheldonCooper said:

My only gripe is usually great albums are created in a short time no? I can be mistaken. When there are delays it’s usually not a good sign.  Who know though maybe this was the plan all along.  

Usually it's lack of creativity and much Time Is spent ti ho shopping for Young trendy and creative artists ti collaborate with and ti get ideas from. You see: Like a prayer was recorded in 12 days, One Song for each days. Those were the times...

I'm positive, she's too silent for not being close to something. She always posts much more than this even when in the recording or rehearsal process, so I do think that some kind of announcement could really surface soon this time.

I still think the earliest for the lead single is 1st or 2nd week of February.

But there maybe some kind of album announcement before that?

I hope the album doesn't come any later than April !

1 hour ago, Edivad said:

Usually it's lack of creativity and much Time Is spent ti ho shopping for Young trendy and creative artists ti collaborate with and ti get ideas from. You see: Like a prayer was recorded in 12 days, One Song for each days. Those were the times...

Yeah, but she still sat on it for half a year before we ever heard anything. It's not like she recorded it in 12 days and then dropped a single 2 weeks after that.

Radio 2 Zoe Ball Breakfast show was talking about Madonna going on tour this morning no confirmed dates yet as we all know but that’s good promo she seems like a fan.

10 hours ago, rebelheart said:

One of the MTribe mod's confirmed that the album is still coming in Q2 (Apr-Jun) & that she isn't performing at the Grammy's this year. 

They probably get the privilege of being told little morsels of information for helping the 'M team' find the source of the 'Rebel Heart' leaks back in the day. I wouldn't really look further beyond that. They're just moderators on MTribe, not divine beings. Same for any forum really

I can dig Madonna wanting to keep things under wraps as a surprise but I just have a special distaste for staff on forums thinking they're the fucking supreme when it comes to new information.

29 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

SOON

UglyFatalIndianhare-size_restricted.gif 

True. It seems like our galaxy would rather crash with Andromeda then we to hear anything about a M album.

33 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

They probably get the privilege of being told little morsels of information for helping the 'M team' find the source of the 'Rebel Heart' leaks back in the day. I wouldn't really look further beyond that. They're just moderators on MTribe, not divine beings. Same for any forum really

I can dig Madonna wanting to keep things under wraps as a surprise but I just have a special distaste for staff on forums thinking they're the fucking supreme when it comes to new information.

The owners of that forum used to have contacts at WB Italy back in the day, hence why they had all of those exclusives years ago. I would not rule out the possibility that they are getting news from someone at Interscope.

5 hours ago, hawes-king said:

Radio 2 Zoe Ball Breakfast show was talking about Madonna going on tour this morning no confirmed dates yet as we all know but that’s good promo she seems like a fan.

Just seen an article in the sun about her touring too saying it included the UK. 

I wonder if the bookings are going in for venues now! Oh the stress of having to get online and try and book tickets!!!

11 hours ago, humanracin said:

Still two more weeks left of the month.

If they drop, it will be a Friday for maximum sales. Surely her moronic team have learned that by now!

5 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Who leaked the songs?

7 hours ago, humanracin said:

I still think the earliest for the lead single is 1st or 2nd week of February.

But there maybe some kind of album announcement before that?

I hope the album doesn't come any later than April !

My guess is that we're going to really start seeing things pop in February ...possibly a single release with the album released in March. Ticket sales for the new tour will start then too all at the same time. ...and BAM just like that we won't know what to do with ourselves and she will be loving every minute of it and laughing at us.  😂

Edited by Voguerista

11 hours ago, humanracin said:

Actually the insiders said that we would have concrete news about the new album in the first "weeks" of January, not that the single would drop necessarily. In theory we could have something in the next few days at this point. So I am holding tight....

6 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Actually the insiders said that we would have concrete news about the new album in the first "weeks" of January, not that the single would drop necessarily. In theory we could have something in the next few days at this point. So I am holding tight....

All we can do is to hold tight...I also believe we will get concrete news in January

"Hold tight, as long as you're by my side
Hold tight, everything's gonna be alright" 🤭🤭🤭

45 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Who leaked the songs?

I thought it was a professional hacker in Israel who leaked RH. However there was a guy called Jorge in Spain who leaked loads of old demos. I think he stopped when he was caught leaking GMAYL. 

29 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

My guess is that we're going to really start seeing things pop in February ...possibly a single release with the album released in March. Ticket sales for the new tour will start then too all at the same time. ...and BAM just like that we won't know what to do with ourselves and she will be loving every minute of it and laughing at us.  😂

When it all starts, it’ll be a tsunami of love. I’ve got no room for negativity. 

19 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Shouldn't she reserve venues with months prior any tour? Is there any way to know if she's going on tour in autumn or something? 

Tbh the articles that have been describing the new tour have been very generic ad nothing we haven't heard before, i mean, u don't need to be "in the know" to write something like that. Articles like those mentioned can describe every tour since BAT!