NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

7 minutes ago, techno101 said:

🙄 Your excitement ended up being self-serving and being about seeing Madonna in person, at the expense of a lot of fans who were looking forward to new album news. There's no way she changed her mind last minute about a single release. This never was happening. Happy 2019, and I'm glad you and Mensch had better nights than some of us did. 

You clearly have no idea how sources work, do you?! Otherwise you'd probably not complain like a child that you didn't get what you wanted. Often times the sources are half in the dark themselves or offer news in cryptic ways, and you have no other option then to share what you are told as you are told. We can either keep our mouths shut and say nothing or share what we are told. Don't shoot the messenger! And with that I bid you adieu, seriously... lighten up!

It was important to her to do this so credit to her for taking the time and for caring enough to be an Ambassador. Had there been new music news I think the purpose of her being there would have been lost. Thanks to all who shared.

On a completely unrelated note, how am I listed as a 'newbie' with under 10 posts?! Did I miss some kind of site reboot?

13 minutes ago, techno101 said:

Again, incorrect. Here was the hint:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

This clearly was alluding to a new single, and most of the fanbase was hyped as a result. This wasn't nice.

@techno101 You’re right, I think you should just stop coming to MadonnaNation so that you don’t get disappointed like this in the future. Goodbye! 

This was such a wonderful treat. She looked and sounded beautiful.

Happy 2019 everyone!! Looking forward to an amazing year!!

3 minutes ago, anastaza said:

This was such a wonderful treat. She looked and sounded beautiful.

Happy 2019 everyone!! Looking forward to an amazing year!!

How great was her speach?! Loved it!

Happy 2019!!!

Can’t believe how spoiled and self-entitled some people can be. Our two insiders had no obligation whatsoever to share - in small drops, true - what they knew. Both spent the whole day dropping hints and making this thread the most fun it’s been since... forever - when they could’ve simply kept silent and enjoyed NYE.  

I was also a little disappointed by the lack of news, but it seems so, so unfair to blame mensch and robster. 

Best new years present ever and i wasn't even there :inlove:

Happy 2019 MNation (not the mental little monster moaning part of the forum ,you know who you are)

Great face. She looks straight from 1990 which I adore. Sounding good too. Love David. He has the star quality/appeal.

As for her ass, I was saying she has done it surgically for 2 years. Then we who (dared to) say it were ridiculed for not knowing how "60ty year old ass looked". Well, here you go. Now compare it to her 50ty years old ass (by the way there was no such a 50ty years old ass). Its her choice of course but I have to say it was totally unneeded. She has always have had a great, small ass and I loved it.

Thank you so much  @Mensch @robster. For your information. Much appreciated by the huge majority here. :clap: Also thanks @Rock and @the-queen for posting links at my quote.  Really behind as at work. It has been torture being out of the loop. 

Will look properly tonight when I get home. Such a treat for us all to start off this year. Madonna is the superstar we all love. This year is going to be wonderful. 

18 minutes ago, Gus said:

How great was her speach?! Loved it!

Happy 2019!!!

Uplifting, inspiring, empowering, and brilliant. 

Happy New Year, everyone! So excited for 2019 and all the Madonna goodies that it will bring.

I’m gonna stay positive and just say thanks again to those who shared what they could — @Mensch and @robster (both of whom are gorgeous in addition to being sweet and kind, by the way) — and @the-queen for those photos and always making me smile with your unwavering support of Her Majesty. This was a great evening and an exciting couple of days — looking forward to more of this in the coming weeks and months as we anticipate more from Madonna this year.