NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Sorry it wasn’t new album/single premiere ...I just knew she was performing! It was amazing though 

Thanks for the info anyway, you & robster are much appreciated!!

9 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Sorry it wasn’t new album/single premiere ...I just knew she was performing! It was amazing though 

Next time use a code word to hint it's not a song premiere. Something like "Banana" or "chika chika" :lol:

17 minutes ago, Mensch said:

You don't have anything to apologise for. 

This is Madonna we're talking about. She's performing and has a new album due... you'd think something relating to it may happen. But it's Madonna... she'll announce the album and open the Grammies with Don't Tell Me/Baby Shark medley. 

Saying that, I don't think this event was the right place to promote a new single, anyway. She'd be dragged for self promoting or something so it's best she blueballed us again this time lol.

26 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Don't apologise @MenschYou have nothing to apologize for. The other way around. People are grateful for the information that both you and @robster provided for the fans at Madonnanation. Ignore the whiny people. Was a treat for us all

As usual, shocked at the ass police, who mainly ignored her speech, her impromptu gift to her fans, free performance when she could of been celebrating at home - but instead  just keep talking about her ass. Even after watching the entire footage. 

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Don't apologise @MenschYou have nothing to apologize for. The other way around. People are grateful for the information that both you and @robster provided for the fans at Madonnanation. Ignore the whiny people. Was a treat for us all

As usual, shocked at the ass police, who mainly ignored her speech, her impromptu gift to her fans, free performance when she could of been celebrating at home - but instead  just keep talking about her ass. 

they r talkin from their ass bout her ass

Yes, the tease was very appreciated. Thank you, guys @Mensch and @robster

Don't get all the drama, I mean, it wasn't a 6 months of hyping. 3 hours till we got to know what was all about. And it was beautiful.

The new song will come out, eventually. If not today, soon. No need for negativity.

Thanks again. :inlove:

It's so sweet of M to ring in the new year with such a wonderful message and beautiful songs. remember she asked to do that.. it was her decision to go to stonewall and give this to the LGBTQ community. and as always, she gave a great speech and looked very humble. Im very proud of her 

4 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

It looks kind of ridiculous. She wore those jeans during the carpool karaoke thing and her ass was a completely different shape. That was only two years ago.

She's wearing season before last jeans???

Frugal Qween