Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

29 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Robster's source on Popjustice just confirmed that the 1st single video will by shot by director Emmanuel Adjei...

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/madonna-14th-album.64985/page-618

OGM!! That's great news!!! :tigger:Can't wait to see the epic video the two of them will come up with.

56 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Robster's source on Popjustice just confirmed that the 1st single video will by shot by director Emmanuel Adjei...

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/madonna-14th-album.64985/page-618

his work is brilliant. he has a background in fine arts

https://www.emmanueladjei.com

2 hours ago, AlanLongoria said:

Oh I adore her for that, but stuff like the 100 people in a room kind of shit shouldn't have blown up the way it did, for instance. It literally had no purpose whatsoever, along with being thrown under the bus by MTV, none of that should've happened, she gained nothing out of it.

Having a firm will help her do a more 'proper' way of launching a project, which I'm here for!

Yes, very much agree with you on that. For some time now, since Liz's departure, it seems she has been her own publicist, without a clear team behind her. This seems to be changing now with this new ID team people.

This all looks incredibly exciting! It's like she has a proper plan, with a clear musical direction, and making it all even more exciting we know so little which is amazing.

Let's all give her the time she needs to put out the record she wants the way she wants. That will make all the difference. These past four years, the adoption of the twins, the move to Portugal, the experiencing of new sounds and meeting new people, has clearly had a very good influence on her. I couldn't be more excited to find out what she has in store. :tigger:

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/madonna-public-relations-kelly-bush-novack-id-pr-1203095216/

Madonna had previously been represented by BB Gun Press, which was founded by veteran music publicist Brian Bumbery — he left for Apple to head up publicity for Apple Music in August, Variety reported. Prior to that, she had been represented for more than 20 years by Liz Rosenberg, who runs her own New York City-based shop with a roster that includes Cher and Michael Buble.

According to an insider, Madonna was looking at several top public relations firms in search of a company that could provide a “team” of support. Indeed, in Bush Novak’s Instagram — her account is private — announcing the signing, she notes, “As a life-long fan of this incredible artist, I’m proud to share I’m leading a passionate team at ID for Madonna.” She thanks Oseary, who also manages U2, “for the opportunity.”

47 minutes ago, Mr Ciccone said:

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/madonna-public-relations-kelly-bush-novack-id-pr-1203095216/

Madonna had previously been represented by BB Gun Press, which was founded by veteran music publicist Brian Bumbery — he left for Apple to head up publicity for Apple Music in August, Variety reported. Prior to that, she had been represented for more than 20 years by Liz Rosenberg, who runs her own New York City-based shop with a roster that includes Cher and Michael Buble.

According to an insider, Madonna was looking at several top public relations firms in search of a company that could provide a “team” of support. Indeed, in Bush Novak’s Instagram — her account is private — announcing the signing, she notes, “As a life-long fan of this incredible artist, I’m proud to share I’m leading a passionate team at ID for Madonna.” She thanks Oseary, who also manages U2, “for the opportunity.”

This is promising, I guess?

5 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

A new PR team? This could be a good thing.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

^ what is that photo from?

Didn’t she first post that around the time she attended a wedding in Rio? (Was it Guy Oseary’s? Or something like that... A vow renewal ceremony?)

EDIT: Confirmed. She posted it on her Instagram account on October 23, 2017. “Pre-wedding moment” was the caption.

Edited by peter

45 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Those going to "the" GAY PRIDE in NYC in 2019. Better bookmark ROOFTOP PARTY.

Madonna is also expected to perform. TIXS go on sale JAN 1st.

I don’t think that she will appear in a VIP rooftop party for WorldPride.

If she does WorldPride it will be at the closing ceremony that they have planned or on Dance at the pier (Pride Island now) where Kylie, Cher and others have performed.

6 minutes ago, peter said:

Didn’t she first post that around the time she attended a wedding in Rio? (Was it Guy Oseary’s? Or something like that... A vow renewal ceremony?)

EDIT: Confirmed. She posted it on her Instagram account on October 23, 2017. “Pre-wedding moment” was the caption.

Thanks!! Love it, looks like it’d a perfect fit for the supposed style of the new album

1 hour ago, Mr Ciccone said:

:tigger:

Madonna signed with Q Prime Management prior to the Ray of Light drop in 1998. Granted, that was a management company, not necessarily PR, but I agree she's taking this plan very seriously. It would appear she is getting a lot of ducks in a row. LowKeyDonna is not what is coming in 2019. This will be MediaAssaultDonna.

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

Let's skip Christmas this year and jump right to new Madonna album. It's starting to get exciting!

Seriously.  Let’s go! 

1 hour ago, Kennedy said:

This is promising, I guess?

From the current “team” that doesn’t even bother to issue a press release whenever there’s a new product coming out or an official event is going to happen, and Madonna frequently having to act as her own publicist on IG well after the media has run amok with their twisted narrative about something, YES this is a significant upgrade! :tigger:

39 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

Madonna signed with Q Prime Management prior to the Ray of Light drop in 1998. Granted, that was a management company, not necessarily PR, but I agree she's taking this plan very seriously. It would appear she is getting a lot of ducks in a row. LowKeyDonna is not what is coming in 2019. This will be MediaAssaultDonna.

I. Am. Ready. 

4 hours ago, iasonas said:

So.

She now has a PR firm.

She is part of Maverick, one of the largest management companies in the industry.

Part of Universal, the largest label that just reported a record breaking 2018 when it comes to profits.

Part of Livenation, the largest concert promoter in the world that just reported record profits too. Its best year ever.

I am not sure who is responsible for promoting the album and the singles, BUT they better figure it out!

Think out of the box. It is 2019 and Top40 radio is irrelevant. There is streaming services, magazines, TV, commercials, billboards, satellite radio. Tons of options. Find a creative way to give exposure to her music. These companies are full of industry insiders. I refuse to believe they can't figure it out.

I totally agree!

We have all been saying for years here on Madonnanation  that she deserves and NEEDS a professional PR group looking after her.  No more having to try and defend herself on IG while she is being unfairly and falsely maligned or miss out on crucial professional promotion. The Queen of pop and Music deserves the very best.  Great news.