Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

8 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

I don't think M has ever pursued the  universal approval.

This! Never been her goal. Even at times of critical claim and “mainstream” success she has always been a hugely polarizing figure that has been hugely decisive. That’s why she is a revolutionary imo - her willingness to be unpopular to inspire the oppressed. 

The more success she has the more relentless the naysayers will be.

i expect the negativity towards her by twitter bots and SJWs to be relentless when she releases. Expect TMZ to do their thing and create stories from 2 negative twitter posts. 

She wants to be successful and yet she also knows it’s a trap. She’s always on a hamster wheel with public approval. 

53 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

I agree with you  on the second part of your sentence.. I don't think M has ever pursued the  universal approval.

shes hated because she is called the queen of pop ..its that simple ...she is also hated because she is the biggest selling female artist ever 

other fan bases hate it especially gaga fans ..they hate her because due to madonna gaga is not original as madonna has done it all before plus madonna has cleverly trolled that fanbase to the point that they will watch and listen to her work 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Some "fans" already not getting Madonna and being deluded in Facebook: 

"

One of the first steps they should take is to completely reset her social media profiles, remove all posts and start over with only professionally shot images and perhaps some personal story posts. I do appreciate the fact that she wants to freely express herself through a social media platform but her badly written posts with low quality random images and bad punctuation/spelling which aren’t really helping her public image that much. 

Also, those random bathroom selfies and kids and random objects posts better be reserved for Instagram stories than main posts.” 

Why don't they follow Kylie if they want a pristine and BORING Instagram?????

Yuck what a dumbass fan. I don’t want her IG to be contrived, corporately controlled, sanitized, and devoid of personality like Beyonce’s.

1 hour ago, systemvalues said:

I agree with you  on the second part of your sentence.. I don't think M has ever pursued the  universal approval.

" i know i'm not the best singer and i know i'm not the best dancer but ..but i'm not interested in that i'm interested in being provocative and pushing peoples buttons " quote from truth or dare by Madonna 

she has never set out to be loved by everybody ...shes not kylie lol

6 minutes ago, Magician said:

Yuck what a dumbass fan. I don’t want her IG to be contrived, corporately controlled, sanitized, and devoid of personality like Beyonce’s.

shes doing something right on instragram her followers have grown .. ...she loves her kids why not show them off - i dont see the problem and i love her bathroom and getting a view at her houses i just wish she would be more musical on instagram like when she sang on the guitar etc etc 

35 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

shes doing something right on instragram her followers have grown .

Exactly..she's  interesting, polarizing and not boring..she is what she is and people get that 🙂

1 hour ago, boy skeffington said:

This! Never been her goal. Even at times of critical claim and “mainstream” success she has always been a hugely polarizing figure that has been hugely decisive. That’s why she is a revolutionary imo - her willingness to be unpopular to inspire the oppressed. 

The more success she has the more relentless the naysayers will be.

i expect the negativity towards her by twitter bots and SJWs to be relentless when she releases. Expect TMZ to do their thing and create stories from 2 negative twitter posts. 

She wants to be successful and yet she also knows it’s a trap. She’s always on a hamster wheel with public approval. 

Exactly! If Madonna had played it safe and received acclaim her entire career, she'd be just another successful pop star. That defiant attitude is a huge part of what has made her the actual benchmark of success in pop music, not just another pop singer with a lot of #1 songs. The uphill battle in this day and age is people don't necessarily seem to admire someone that goes against the grain, especially an older, "privileged', rich woman. It's also unfortunate that people choose to interpret her words/actions in ways that will most offend them instead of rationally, like a "normal", non-SJW would. I don't think she should second guess every innocent comment that she thinks or says because people are too stupid to understand the context or intent of things she says. I find it funny what people consider to be her "controversies" from this year......the Beyonce post, MTV Awards and the Gaga thing......every single one of those things is due to stupidity and "fake outrage". That's not her problem. 

7 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Exactly! If Madonna had played it safe and received acclaim her entire career, she'd be just another successful pop star. That defiant attitude is a huge part of what has made her the actual benchmark of success in pop music, not just another pop singer with a lot of #1 songs. The uphill battle in this day and age is people don't necessarily seem to admire someone that goes against the grain, especially an older, "privileged', rich woman. It's also unfortunate that people choose to interpret her words/actions in ways that will most offend them instead of rationally, like a "normal", non-SJW would. I don't think she should second guess every innocent comment that she thinks or says because people are too stupid to understand the context or intent of things she says. I find it funny what people consider to be her "controversies" from this year......the Beyonce post, MTV Awards and the Gaga thing......every single one of those things is due to stupidity and "fake outrage". That's not her problem. 

its not madonnas problem if hundreds of people go on her instagram page to rant at her ...its the peoples problem who are so pressed they feel the need to post on her page ...its rather funny if they think she gives a fuck ....the beyonce thing was just twisted by her haters to make it sound like it was racist ..it was pathetic and the gaga thing ..eeek she didnt even need to mention lady gaga in the post lol - its just haters at the end of the day nothing more and stans of other artists trying to break her and bring her down because they see her as a threat ...

9 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I love what I found on ID page: "ID's Music team crafts innovative and creative strategies which effectively reach today's music consumer. For established artists we not only enhance and protect their public image, but expand their presence through a host of creative initiatives. For emerging artists, we have a proven track record of reaching key influencers and delivering results which help artists break through. "

I have feeling this era gonna be huge and M is very very very serious about it!!! 

Does this mean she will now get paid for articles and other celebs will tweet out prearranged praise? :wow:  

Just like certain other public figures... :1251:

On 12/21/2018 at 9:40 PM, robster said:
  • Album (practically) done.
  • Work started on visual side (album cover, music videos are being planned)
  • Tentative release of the album 2nd quarter (single possibly in the first quarter)
  • Entirely new team for the art direction.
  • Rumored 2 lead single tactic (one being a buzz single and one being the real lead, released almost simultaneously).
  • Expect official news in early january
  • Expected collabs on the album so far: Anitta, Maluma, Nahkane, possibly Mykki Blanco.
  • A mix between pop, African and Portuguese music.
  • Very avant-garde sounds and something fresh, not just for her, but for music in general.

Thanks robster. You da man!

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

its not madonnas problem if hundreds of people go on her instagram page to rant at her ...its the peoples problem who are so pressed they feel the need to post on her page ...its rather funny if they think she gives a fuck ....

She probably gives a little fuck as she replies to some of the comments, quite pissed off, and rightfully so

8 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

she even said on her last tour she hopes she is not seen as just a pop singer ...she wants to be seen as a revolutionary ..a freedom fighter ....

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She probably gives a little fuck as she replies to some of the comments, quite pissed off, and rightfully so

thats one thing i wish she didnt do ..reply to the twats lol 

do we know if its even really her on instagram ? 

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

thats one thing i wish she didnt do ..reply to the twats lol 

do we know if its even really her on instagram ? 

No, but all her typos point to her 👃

2 hours ago, Magician said:

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

shes doing something right on instragram her followers have grown .. ...she loves her kids why not show them off - i dont see the problem and i love her bathroom and getting a view at her houses i just wish she would be more musical on instagram like when she sang on the guitar etc etc 

She does have too many posts about her kids. It's just annoying. M, if I was interested in your kids, I would follow them on insta. I am NOT! I want you! Now the kids would be fine in small doses but she really overdoes it.

There are much more tidbits on ATRL.

New tour is coming in September/October, which'll kick off in Europe. Tickets on sale in February.

New album - 12 tracks. Beautiful Game will be on the deluxe version.

Make of it what you want...

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Sorry but... :lmao:

I can't with these superstitions. Imagine having to go though the already too complicated life and thinking "is this the ninth year of the cycle?". And who decided when a cycle stars? 

Numerology had its origins in Kabbalah, which is an ancient form of wisdom. You don't have to believe it, but it generally works very well. It hasn't wronged me yet and I've been using it for many many years..

18 minutes ago, Kilt said:

New tour is coming in September/October, which'll kick off in Europe. Tickets on sale in February.

best get saving then 

1 hour ago, Kilt said:

:tigger: Getting more hyped by the day.

3 hours ago, Kilt said:

We already know the tour is kicking off around September thanks to News of Madonna, doubt the tickets would go on sale in Feb since the album isn't due until April at the earliest...

2 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

We already know the tour is kicking off around September thanks to News of Madonna, doubt the tickets would go on sale in Feb since the album isn't due until April at the earliest...

I agree. It doesn’t make sure to announce a world tour and the tickets would go on sale before the album is officially released 

6 minutes ago, iamme said:

I agree. It doesn’t make sure to announce a world tour and the tickets would go on sale before the album is officially released 

Panic at the Disco completed the bulk of their Pray for the Wicked tour prior to the Pray for the Wicked album release.

2 hours ago, iamme said:

MDNA and Rebel Heart tours went on sale before the albums dropped. 

That's the only way you can do the tour bundle.

Artists now announce tours and put tickets on sale even a whole year in advance.

2 hours ago, iamme said:

I bought ticket for the mdna world tour right after the Super Bowl. So only 1 single being out. 

MDNA Tour went on sale in Feb, so a month before the album but only on the back of the Superbowl which made sense, RHT went on sale the week after the album come out, not before. I think the tickets will go on sale when the album is released so probably in April.