Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

8 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This. 

I imagined you nicer. I never said a PR team will control what she says on instagram. Anyone who has been a fan of hers for more than 5 minutes knows better.

14 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I imagined you nicer. I never said a PR team will control what she says on instagram. Anyone who has been a fan of hers for more than 5 minutes knows better.

Well I do wonder how she spoils her own PR then.according to you..

The only reason why Madonna may be affected by her Instagram is because other accounts are hyper controlled and used as a promotional tool. And because we live in a era when everyone seems to be offended by someone. 

A new PR is wonderful to grant positive media and to move things in sync. Not to control accounts. 

24 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Omg don't be so sensitive, it's just ridiculous.

19 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Well simply put she does and says things that piss people off and then the media call her "thirsty" for attention. This is of course nothing new and used to work to her advantage but not so much recently. Non-fans just don't get her and only see the negative media and see her as desperate now. After her publicist retired, Madonna took full control of her image and statements and in my opinion this was not good for her.  She was of course always free to say and do what she wanted but it is a fact that after her publicist left, things did't go so well.

33 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Were you not around in 2018?  The Carters Louvre picture, the VMAs speech, the 99 people in a room.   Those are just a few things and thats just in 2018. Not to mention calling David the "N" word and  the Prince tribute in recent years. That is  spoiling your own PR. Its just a fact and doesnt make you a bad fan to admit it. She doesnt have the best news presence. The media and haters loves to drag her down but a lot of that can be avoided.  

30 minutes ago, runa said:

Omg don't be so sensitive, it's just ridiculous.

Yeah I am overly sensitive, ridiculous and delusional it seems. I hope there is a pill for that.

40 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Were you not around in 2018?  The Carters Louvre picture, the VMAs speech, the 99 people in a room.   Those are just a few things and thats just in 2018. Not to mention calling David the "N" word and  the Prince tribute in recent years. That is  spoiling your own PR. Its just a fact and doesnt make you a bad fan to admit it. She doesnt have the best news presence. The media and haters loves to drag her down but a lot of that can be avoided.  

Sorry but if the world has turned into an absurd place where everybody is offended I don't want Madonna to shut up or change. 

It's true though that there's a need of positive feedback and surely that's where the new PR team can work. 

52 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Well simply put she does and says things that piss people off and then the media call her "thirsty" for attention. This is of course nothing new and used to work to her advantage but not so much recently. Non-fans just don't get her and only see the negative media and see her as desperate now. After her publicist retired, Madonna took full control of her image and statements and in my opinion this was not good for her.  She was of course always free to say and do what she wanted but it is a fact that after her publicist left, things did't go so well.

Let's hope that she can keep being herself and the new PR team helps bringing the positive. This new era will be very interesting.

56 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

she never called david the n word. please, let's not make mistakes about that. Im with your sentiment though.. maybe this pr team will help avoid unneeded out of context or misunderstood drama she didnt intent to happen 

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

they just dont get her but will follow her instagram and hate on her lol ...so i guess madonna is doing something right ...in her mind 

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

she never called david the n word. please, let's not make mistakes about that. Im with your sentiment though.. maybe this pr team will help avoid unneeded out of context or misunderstood drama she didnt intent to happen 

Sorry I meant Rocco and of course the more "common" form of the word.     

Anyway 2019 is shaping up to be a great year.

the people who hate on her hate on her anyway whats worrying is that they stalk her instagram so if she says something or posts something that can be deemed something racist or anything her haters will jump on the bandwagon to try and bring her down ..they fail ....i cant stand stefani but would i stalk her instagram and throw abuse at her personally on instagram ..no

i just hope madonna does not read the comments some of them are pretty disgusting 

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

they just dont get her but will follow her instagram and hate on her lol ...so i guess madonna is doing something right ...in her mind 

They do follow her and and comment in the most nasty way possible, it is sad to say the least, I dont know if M sees it as her doing something right or not but I just hope in the new era people will be more open to her and yes... get her. Anyway I am super excited for this era and I have a good feeling about it.

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

They do follow her and and comment in the most nasty way possible, it is sad to say the least, I dont know if M sees it as her doing something right or not but I just hope in the new era people will be more open to her and yes... get her. Anyway I am super excited for this era and I have a good feeling about it.

I don't get your point.. if " you" are hated and insulted whatever you say or do, what are you supposed to do? Asking people how to live, think and speak? 🙂

11 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

the people who hate on her hate on her anyway whats worrying is that they stalk her instagram so if she says something or posts something that can be deemed something racist or anything her haters will jump on the bandwagon to try and bring her down ..they fail ....i cant stand stefani but would i stalk her instagram and throw abuse at her personally on instagram ..no

i just hope madonna does not read the comments some of them are pretty disgusting 

She’s put up with some kind of opposition all her life now. This wouldn’t phase her that much at all. She’s still going to do what she’s going to do. The love of the fans is greater than the hate of haters. 

Honestly, it has always been like that. In the 80's, the 90's... always. 

A PR company won't control what dumbass write on social media. That's not why they're hired.

There will always have awful comments no matter what. 

11 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

I don't get your point.. if " you" are hated and insulted whatever you say or do, what are you supposed to do? Asking people how to live, think and speak? 🙂

I guess I am hoping she isnt hated or insulted "no matter what she says". But I am guessing alot of this hate comes from other fanbases, like Gaga, so maybe that will never change. Time will tell

Just now, Dany Targaryen said:

Next year is gonna be hard for Madonna. Year 9, end of a cycle..

I wish she would've launced the album this year. But we'll see how it goes. Anything is possible..

Sorry but... :lmao:

I can't with these superstitions. Imagine having to go though the already too complicated life and thinking "is this the ninth year of the cycle?". And who decided when a cycle stars? 

Some "fans" already not getting Madonna and being deluded in Facebook: 

"

One of the first steps they should take is to completely reset her social media profiles, remove all posts and start over with only professionally shot images and perhaps some personal story posts. I do appreciate the fact that she wants to freely express herself through a social media platform but her badly written posts with low quality random images and bad punctuation/spelling which aren’t really helping her public image that much. 

Also, those random bathroom selfies and kids and random objects posts better be reserved for Instagram stories than main posts.” 

Why don't they follow Kylie if they want a pristine and BORING Instagram?????

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Some "fans" already not getting Madonna and being deluded in Facebook: 

"

One of the first steps they should take is to completely reset her social media profiles, remove all posts and start over with only professionally shot images and perhaps some personal story posts. I do appreciate the fact that she wants to freely express herself through a social media platform but her badly written posts with low quality random images and bad punctuation/spelling which aren’t really helping her public image that much. 

Also, those random bathroom selfies and kids and random objects posts better be reserved for Instagram stories than main posts.” 

Why don't they follow Kylie if they want a pristine and BORING Instagram?????

I agree 100000%

33 minutes ago, runa said:

Honestly, it has always been like that. In the 80's, the 90's... always. 

A PR company won't control what dumbass write on social media. That's not why they're hired.

There will always have awful comments no matter what. 

This

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

I know. Sorry that I misunderstood you before. I should have read your post more properly. 

Or are you agreeing with the Facebook post??? :lol:

I am agreeing with you ☺ I am sorry I am not very good at contstructing my comments, I am not very good at this.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

does it really matter if they are not ...fuck them ..

12 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I am agreeing with you ☺ I am sorry I am not very good at contstructing my comments, I am not very good at this.

I think it's me, I was watching Jason Momoa's Instagram and can't think properly. :lol:

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

I guess I am hoping she isnt hated or insulted "no matter what she says". But I am guessing alot of this hate comes from other fanbases, like Gaga, so maybe that will never change. Time will tell

I agree with you  on the second part of your sentence.. I don't think M has ever pursued the  universal approval.