Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

2 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

MDNA Tour went on sale in Feb, so a month before the album but only on the back of the Superbowl which made sense, RHT went on sale the week after the album come out, not before. I think the tickets will go on sale when the album is released so probably in April. 

Not true. Many dates went on sale before the album. The album had a tour bundle in the US. A digital copy. It was messy but there was a bundle.

3 hours ago, iasonas said:

Not true. Many dates went on sale before the album. The album had a tour bundle in the US. A digital copy. It was messy but there was a bundle.

You’re a bundle of joy

3 hours ago, iasonas said:

Sorry yes some dates did go on sale the week before the album was released. 

Hopefully she will release a small tease tonight for Xmas or maybe on New Years Eve.

Something along: Get ready for this #magic 2019!!! Can’t wait to be on tour and see my fans and for you to listen my new album.

With a new image or something.

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

Or even better, she could do a post saying:

‘this one’s for my big fan, the-queen of Madonna Nation, an exclusive sneak peek at my new album!’. 

:lmao:

She may actually. 

8 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I hope the first single is a club banger that the general publique goes absolutely apeshape for. It’s been a while. 

This

We are now most likely a week or two away from the beginning of the new era!!

Over these glorious holidays, I think, we should all pen down some thoughts about what we want to say when the songs/videos comes out. We should be the first to put in some great/meaningful comments and emojis that everyone will like, so we can keep our positive posts at the top of every video.  I want to be more creating than Madonna queen/👑  or comparing her to other artists (yikes).

Being in my 50's, I can use some help in coming up with some great meaningful emojis I should have on a cheat shit. Any suggestions?

My current list... I know, I need more. :) Help! What are popular sayings these days in emojis?

Hottt/fire 🔥

love 💗

dance 💃

I have full respect and faith in Mirwais! Genius!

Didn’t know Mirwais is gay. He’s been kinda flirting with my friend on instagram unless he’s just kidding around. Idk.  

1 hour ago, SheldonCooper said:

I have full respect and faith in Mirwais! Genius!

Didn’t know Mirwais is gay. He’s been kinda flirting with my friend on instagram unless he’s just kidding around. Idk.  

Tell your friend to keep on flirting and to give us real news!

I totally forgot that Mirwais produced Future Lovers and co-wrote Let it Will Be, I still keep thinking of his sound for Music, so I was worried he'd be stuck with that, now I am even more optimistic about him!

Edited by functions_X

1 hour ago, ashtangi74 said:

Killers will be the killer sinlge we all have been waiting for

Beautiful Killer/Killers tour mashup potential!

3 hours ago, spotlight said:

She may actually. 

Haha yeah that would be pretty awesome. I’m sure she glances the forums occasionally. 

16 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I think the 1st single may be that Disco track M previewed on Instagram a few months ago, sounded pretty good!!:queenbitch:

Who? Where? When? Lol

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

I think the 1st single may be that Disco track M previewed on Instagram a few months ago, sounded pretty good!!:queenbitch:

I think so, too. Disco stomper as the official first single while the Anitta track is going to be the buzz single for the Latin market. 

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

yes it kinda sounded like impressive instant ..it sounded good ...