New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

I think the album is mastering. We know that in October/November she has to play songs for the winner of MonteCarlo Gala. And after that we can imagine that she will not release an album in December because a lot of artist do christmas records. So 2019 it's not a surprise.

Well I’m happy that we finally have more info, then February-March it is, and same schedule as the last 3 eras, with tour starting in July/August, I also forgot that she’s committed to two movies and that will keep her busy in 2020.

Thats irritated me. She has no respect for her fans. She could have mentioned this casually in an instagram post months and months ago. To preview a few lines from a song in May and say 'Coming soon' for a release the following year is crazy. She takes her fans for granted. 

6 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Thats irritated me. She has no respect for her fans. She could have mentioned this casually in an instagram post months and months ago. To preview a few lines from a song in May and say 'Coming soon' for a release the following year is crazy. She takes her fans for granted. 

Where has she ever promised an actual timeline for anyone though? Isn't it all coming from fan speculations and there for how does this imply 'no respect for fans'.

Anyway, now we know and don't need to speculate. 🙂 And I think she should take as long as is needed rather than hurry.

6 minutes ago, Andra said:

"Making music inbetween rose mist spray and serums"...Well I see where her priorities are. She sounds as excited about this record as I'm about her skin creams.

I thought the same, tbh.

4 minutes ago, Andra said:

"Making music inbetween rose mist spray and serums"...Well I see where her priorities are. She sounds as excited about this record as I'm about her skin creams.

This.

And I really doubt she will ever release a truly great album again. Its been 13 years since COADF was released already.

And theres a good bunch of female singers making great music better than her in all this years. So good luck with her beauty creams and movies.

2 minutes ago, Luard said:

This.

And I really doubt she will ever release a truly great album again. Its been 13 years since COADF was released already.

And theres a good bunch of female singers making great music better than her in all this years. So good luck with her beauty creams and movies.

Great, go enjoy that good bunch of female singers and their shitty music then.

I don't think we'll see anything before May.  Just my gut feeling.  I have low expectations, like I did with RH.  Then I was blown away by it, so who knows what'll happen.  I can't believe that gorgeous photoshoot was wasted on fucking skin cream.  Where is my ICON?

She has 9M listeners on spotify and they are not going to take advantage of it? What a waste...

I'm not asking for the album but at leasr one song to keep them tuned