New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

11 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

im curious what she delivers…..straight forward pop or more experimenting. great to still be curious and wanting for new music after all these years..

I honesty believe she’s going to blow us all away.

Hearing this album after no leaks will shake us to the core. It’s going to be amazing, I just know it!

I cannot wait to have the new album!! Already saving my money for the tour!!!

Maybe she can pull a surprise release the same week as janet jackson.. now that would be good!! Haha

16 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

This is SO IMPORTANT

I'm very happy and proud of her

:inlove:

36 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

This is SO IMPORTANT

I'm very happy and proud of her

:inlove:

She's getting a lot of love on Twitter for this!

7 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Exactly, this is #fakenews that we’re all just perpetuating here, like so many other things in recent history...

Not exactly fake news though.

She's previewing some tracks to someone who won an auction this week. We're getting closer! 😍

we think this wait is long. Imagine when she announces the first single and we have to wait 1 or 2 weeks to hear it. THAT will be long. A chinese water torture

11 hours ago, johnpaul911 said:

I cannot wait to have the new album!! Already saving my money for the tour!!!

My money is all ready to go. Just waiting for the signal and I’m all guns blazing.

15 hours ago, johndvd25 said:

Is it possible she might do ala “Bedtime Stories” album release pattern? If my memory serves right, she recorded the album early 1994 then released “Secret” in October. 

no

12 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

why is this old queen, burning her records

Brasilian elections controversy 🙂

why would someone who supports that man be a madonna fan? I get those average fans who have a few CDs of the big artists, but this guy seemed like he was a fan. he didn't get the idea that M is against those horrible views from the critical trump and bush speeches and videos?

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

why would someone who supports that man be a madonna fan? I get those average fans who have a few CDs of the big artists, but this guy seemed like he was a fan. he didn't get the idea that M is against those horrible views from the critical trump and bush speeches and videos?

The point is the following: why is this gay guy a supporter of a man who made homophobic remarks during his public speeches?

2 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

The point is the following: why is this gay guy a supporter of a man who made homophobic remarks during his public speeches?

maybe they have excuses for it, say the media puts what he says out of context like they say they do with trump.. but I agree, it's strange..

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

maybe they have excuses for it, say the media puts what he says out of context like they say they do with trump.. but I agree, it's strange..

I know but a human being with survival instinct should avoid to support someone who allegedly  says these things.