New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

1 hour ago, peter said:

Inside Out was Mike Dean, who has become an in-demand producer.

Avicii was credited for Rebel Heart, even though we know there is a demo out there which sounds more like his style than the official album version.

Illuminati was Kanye.

Inside Out is one of my all-time favorite songs. I fell in love with the demo, and initially found the album version quite a shock and almost off-putting. But I grew to love it quickly.

Yes, I love Inside Out demo chorus parts because of the guitar and more piano! It just make the song sound more uplifting and beautiful. The demo is sometimes hard to listen to, even though I grew to like it as well, but sometimes it still feels like it’s missing something. 

9 hours ago, Nightshade said:

Spring 2019 doesn't sound like soon. I still say the odds of a 2018 release are 2-1. I think she might pull a December release. It's not impossible. Even Erotica was still mixing (and had "Fever" recorded) in August 1992, and 60 days later it came out. At that rate, we could still have her working on this through mid-October and mid-December wouldn't be out of the question. :wink:

Love your optimism! I have faith! it's 2018 for christ sake!

9 hours ago, BatBro said:

She's working with this Regueton producer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Barrera

some Maluma/Shakira duet probably ?¿.

https://www.instagram.com/edgar_barrera1/following/

https://www.instagram.com/mirwais.official/following/

And Mirawis is finally following Billboard. I don't know what is worse now

A few years ago I could never have imagined her working with reggeton "artists". Like NEVER. I'm from Latin America and I hate this "music" with passion
But that's the trend now, so it's not a shock i guess.

And Michael's sister already did too, so she's late again

I'm sorry, but where exactly does it say that she's working with this dude?

i just read in twitter that she's working with that guy Maluma and people are saying this because he's in London too. I hope not because i'm tired of feats and people accusing her of using hot producers and singers.

Imagine the endless comparisons with JJ. Oh no...

tenor.gif?itemid=5222643

24 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

Nowhere, it is only speculation based on the fact Edgar & Mirwais are following each other on Instagram & that Edgar is also following M, Lauren & Billboard on Instagram & that that he is in London at Abby Road Studios which is no confirmation since M never seems to work there anyway, she's usually at Sarm West/East or Olympic studios for recording/mixing. 

How is she STILL recording this album?

Not to sound deuchy or ungrateful but didn't she start recording it back in January 2018?

I guess the days of LAP, where she started recording it in September 1988 and it was released in March 1989 are long gone?

4 hours ago, shelita-buffet said:

Absolutely nowhere except in the imagination of those who make this equation: Madonna meets Maluma at VMA + Madonna is in London + Maluma is in London for his tour = they record a duet. Absolutely logical!

20 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Absolutely nowhere except in the imagination of those who make this equation: Madonna meets Maluma at VMA + Madonna is in London + Maluma is in London for his tour = they record a duet. Absolutely logical!

I loved  " the Logical song" . 

Martin B, your post  had me singing it with your words of " Absolutely logical " 

To me she's working hard to finish mixing / mastering the album within the first half of October. She's not going to preview unfinished material to fans or the winner of that auction, no way! She wants it to be ready for the exclusive listening meeting.

Let's see

8 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

To me she's working hard to finish mixing / mastering the album within the first half of October. She's not going to preview unfinished material to fans or the winner of that auction, no way! She wants it to be ready for the exclusive listening meeting.

Let's see

Yeah, that makes sense. She could see the preview as her deadline and hence the post of four hours of sleep for her fans.

45 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I loved  " the Logical song" . 

Martin B, your post  had me singing it with your words of " Absolutely logical " 

The proof that even the most far-fetched stories can have a positive outcome. 😂

40 minutes ago, Sokrates5 said:

Yeah, that makes sense. She could see the preview as her deadline and hence the post of four hours of sleep for her fans.

But she's given a huge expanse of time - Oct and Nov. It sounds like she's finished most of it but who knows whether she's mixing, mastering etc etc whatever else they do, or working on one or two more tracks. We dont know. That 4 am thing just furthers the idea that music just slots in around her gyms and face masks to me. Similar to the way William Orbit said MDNA was tossed off

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Let's see

I agree which makes me think even more the album will drop this year otherwise she will be playing finished songs from her new album months before she releases it. 

1 hour ago, Douglaslisboa said:

More power to her for getting involved and joining this movement!! 🙏