New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

I have been backtracking this topic and how do we know that something is not coming out in the next three months?  

2 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

I have been backtracking this topic and how do we know that something is not coming out in the next three months?  

Madonna herself quoted it to W Magazine online whilst doing MDNA Skin promo. 

50 minutes ago, Mensch said:

😂😂😂😂 and even with that said, she’s graced Magazine covers, done philanthropic work, shown a lot of her life on social media, performed and appeared at different events, went to political events...I mean it’s not like she’s been hiding under a rock and we’ve heard NOTHIN from her. And on top of that she’s given us hints on when she’s recording. I mean I don’t get people. I understand if the ONLY SINGLE music you listen to is Madonna but seriously that would be crazy. Take up a hobby, go out dancing, read a book, listen to other artists, go to a concert...meditate...yoga maybe? Take your mind off her schedule (that you created in your own mind) and let her do it when it’s time. 

I agree with everything you said!! Also, to add to the things one could do while M is working on new music, I say buy an MDNA skin roller. ☺️

10 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

MADONNA HERSELF SAID THAT THE ALBUM IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR

Wise decision... Lady Voldemort is enjoying the hype... and it looks like she will have a good run with this crap movie...  and the response to the Beautiful Game even by fans, face it, it's not single material... better wait till Lady Reductive's local shine fades until after Oscars because you know they love her there...

1 minute ago, mtzlplk said:

Wise decision... Lady Voldemort is enjoying the hype... and it looks like she will have a good run with this crap movie...  and the response to the Beautiful Game even by fans, face it, it's not single material... better wait till Lady Reductive's local shine fades until after Oscars because you know they love her there...

Madonna has no competition 🙂

2 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Lady Gaga should continue to have zero impact on Madonna’s schedule. 👍

1 hour ago, Martin B. said:

For the fans since the 80s, when we were spoiled with an album every 2 years and a soundtrack between the 2, it’s particularly difficult to live these long periods of 4 years between albums with nothing of interest in between.  😢

Michael Jackson user to do worse: 1979 1982 1987 1991 1995...

20 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I agree with everything you said!! Also, to add to the things one could do while M is working on new music, I say buy an MDNA skin roller. ☺️

I’d totally buy it but it’s a waste of money for me and I’m not rich. But I do love the rose mist, eye pads, and the products overall. I say buy it all if you can afford it and if it’s something you would need. 

23 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

As if any of this bullshit factors into Madonna's decision making process. Some Madonna fans' obsession with Lady Gaga is truly pathological.

7 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Madonna has been hash tagging SOON for months. What the fuck for? Next year ain't SOON.

It’s 3 months away. That’s pretty soon. Lest you forget, the Queen’s estimation of time is much different from us mere peasants.

3 minutes ago, Suedey said:

As if any of this bullshit factors into Madonna's decision making process. Some Madonna fans' obsession with Lady Gaga is truly pathological.

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 M doesn’t even know that Gaga is still famous. Who are we kidding here! 

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

THIS. And how many of those are dancing to Lady Gaga in their rooms in the mean time. I expect a few. Lordy.

1 minute ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Non potevo non citarla.:lmao:

Ritieniti responsabile però di un suo eventuale trash-sbarco oltre i nostri confini 😄 è un po' come aprire il vaso di Pandora 😄

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

As I said months ago  :

Have a nice Christmas and see you in February next year! 

Tour for September! 

Rebel Heart pattern remix

You were right. Hopefully at least 3 singles/videos and tour in September (if she does a big scale one). 

So this is how I think Madonna's schedule will be like: 

Oct-Dec 2018 Finish album, shoot artwork + MDNA Skin promo for Christmas season
Dec 2018-Jan 2019 Christmas and kids holidays etc. + shoot video for 1st single
February 2019 First single release + promo
March 2019 Album release (tour announcement) + promo
April 2019 Second single + video
May 2019 - short holiday before tour rehearsals
May-August 2019 Tour rehearsals + third single
September 2019 - March 2020 tour 

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

So this is how I think Madonna's schedule will be like: 

Oct-Dec 2018 Finish album, shoot artwork + MDNA Skin promo for Christmas season
Dec 2018-Jan 2019 Christmas and kids holidays etc.
February 2019 First single release + video shoot + promo
March 2019 Album release (tour announcement) + promo
April 2019 Second single + video
May 2019 - short holiday before tour rehearsals
May-August 2019 Tour rehearsals + third single
September 2019 - March 2020 tour 

I agree... So this means that next album will be in 2023 with tour in 2023-2024. 

7 minutes ago, Suedey said:

oh puhlease... you guys here lurks and posts more often in that shit gaga thread that i don't even visit... my only sentiment is i don't want to see that fart enjoy huge success while our queen is being panned... and the rabid media that's usually anti Madonna, they will have a field day with that scenario... though i have always been an advocate of a November release, a release next year is just right in this situation, March or April... any music festivals happening around those time where she can debut the new music?

1 minute ago, mtzlplk said:

oh puhlease... you guys here lurks and posts more often in that shit gaga thread that i don't even visit... my only sentiment is i don't want to see that fart enjoy huge success while our queen is being panned... and the rabid media that's usually anti Madonna, they will have a field day with that scenario... though i have always been an advocate of a November release, a release next year is just right in this situation, March or April... any music festivals happening around those time where she can debut the new music?

I don't post in her thread because I have no interest in her 

And on this note I don't want her to be discussed in this thread because it has nothing to do with her 

Please stop mentioning her in this thread or I will move your posts to the Lady Gaga thread

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

I don't post in her thread because I have no interest in her 

And on this note I don't want her to be discussed in this thread because it has nothing to do with her 

Please stop mentioning her in this thread or I will move your posts to the Lady Gaga thread

Fair enough... so, any huge music festivals around March and April? 

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

Hate to break it to you but it's not been the 80s in nearly 30 years. Wake up Pearl, wake up! 

:lol: I know, I know but let me do my spoiled brat for 5 minutes. I have no interest in her magic mud ads and her filtering experiments on Snapchat. So I look forward to her next album.

9B6720D7-22CB-4632-ACF4-9BFFB38C19DE.gif

8 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Fair enough... so, any huge music festivals around March and April? 

I think the Grammys and the Brits will be on the cards again especially if the lead single drops in Febuary again !!

Then Glastenbury is still on the cards of course it would be incredible promo in the UK.

12 minutes ago, Suedey said:

And I imagine she'll take a short break after the tour and will go straight into filming Taking Flight.

I thought the film would come next year but not so sure now although the press release did say it was to be fast tracked. 

I hope 2019 is dedicated to pure music and performing !