Her Madgesty High Drama: Madonna’s Tour Busses Torn Apart In Customs’ Drug Search

jonluvsmaddy

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/madonna-tour-busses-torn-apart-drug-search-canadian-border/

Madonna is out for blood after some of her backup dancers drug use led to a thorough and costly search at the Canadian border!

“There was total drama on the Madonna tour Saturday night at the Canadian border,” a source exclusively told Radar.

“Dancers were caught smoking pot on tour bus — so the other five busses were torn apart by customs. The search took hours.”

PHOTOS: Long Lost Photos Of Madonna

Radar has reported previously that Madonna has been ruthlessly lording over her dancers during her Rebel Heart Tour, working them to the bone for meager pay.

It therefore came as no surprise that she did not react well to knows that her schedule had been ruined by wayward stoners.

“Madonna was furious,” a source revealed. “She was so p*ssed. There will be ramifications for those involved, if not from law enforcement, certainly from Madge herself!

PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus Vs. Madonna: Has America’s Favorite Twerker Borrowed Liberally From The Material Girl?

“The delay will result in tens of thousands of dollars in extra expenses.”

It is not yet known if customs has charged any of the dancers in relation to the incident.

I wouldn't blame her for being mad about that. Canada is notorious for being very uptight and strict about drug use. You think they are liberal but they really aren't. I've known people who were trying to go to Canada and they were given all kinds of problems as far as being allowed to enter because of some past drug arrest.

If you are going to smoke pot, don't do it when you are crossing borders. Not smart!

I wouldn't blame her for being mad about that. Canada is notorious for being very uptight and strict about drug use. You think they are liberal but they really aren't. I've known people who were trying to go to Canada and they were given all kinds of problems as far as being allowed to enter because of some past drug arrest.

If you are going to smoke pot, don't do it when you are crossing borders. Not smart!

true. they can't wait for a few hours to do drugs?

Guest Rachelle of London

Wouldn't be surprised this happened last time when they went into Canada.

Doubt anything was found yet again. But searching tour buses is common.

true. they can't wait for a few hours to do drugs?

I don't know other people experiences, but mine is that pot smokers can't wait EVER. I've seen smokers take drugs just before exams, for example.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh bloody hell Radar Online. I didn't even realise. They're awful. They wrote an article the other day about one of the real housewives of Atlantas ex husband getting into a fight a few weeks ago, well he died in 2009 so it couldn't of been him. They just make shizzle up.

Yes, it's probably made up tabloid crap. I hate how there's always this idea that Madonna is a super bitch that's impossible to work with which I don't think is the case at all. Whereas if a male artist has an issue with the people they work with, they are just being professional and focused.

I don't know other people experiences, but mine is that pot smokers can't wait EVER. I've seen smokers take drugs just before exams, for example.

I've heard of some endurance athletes taking small amounts of weed to control for pain but anything that requires concentration or agility or teamwork it is completely impossible.

If this is true, yeah, crossing the border is definitely NOT the right time to light up. However, this whole "war against pot" some people have is fucking ridiculous. Such a waste of time and $$$ for everyone involved. This is like the "outrage" over Lola having a beer. It's just pointless! If you can bring a bottle of vodka into any given country, you should be able to bring a joint into that same country. Off topic a bit, I'm sorry but alcohol completely DESTROYS lives in ways not even possible with marijuana.

Also, it's a complete myth that everyone becomes worthless after they smoke. Some people become laser sharp focused and motivated after smoking. Of course you would only notice your stereotypical "stoner" because it's blatantly obvious. I know plenty of people who have a smoke before work just like most people have a cup of coffee. Anyways......sorry to veer off track a bit.....I don't think Madonna would really give two fucks as long as it doesn't affect their productivity and performing abilities. She's even said she's not morally opposed to it.....I wouldn't be surprised if she does it on very rare occasions.....wtf else is she gonna do with that penis bong?? Lol I get the feeling Rocco does it a little more often than "rare occasions".....lol