Her Madgesty High Drama: Madonna’s Tour Busses Torn Apart In Customs’ Drug Search

jonluvsmaddy

canada just wants to appear like they strongly oppose drug use, lol, when in reality everyone does drugs here, lol

just like any country. but i call bullshit on this story until we hear otherwise....

If this is true, yeah, crossing the border is definitely NOT the right time to light up. However, this whole "war against pot" some people have is fucking ridiculous. Such a waste of time and $$$ for everyone involved. This is like the "outrage" over Lola having a beer. It's just pointless! If you can bring a bottle of vodka into any given country, you should be able to bring a joint into that same country. Off topic a bit, I'm sorry but alcohol completely DESTROYS lives in ways not even possible with marijuana.

Also, it's a complete myth that everyone becomes worthless after they smoke. Some people become laser sharp focused and motivated after smoking. Of course you would only notice your stereotypical "stoner" because it's blatantly obvious. I know plenty of people who have a smoke before work just like most people have a cup of coffee. Anyways......sorry to veer off track a bit.....I don't think Madonna would really give two fucks as long as it doesn't affect their productivity and performing abilities. She's even said she's not morally opposed to it.....I wouldn't be surprised if she does it on very rare occasions.....wtf else is she gonna do with that penis bong?? Lol I get the feeling Rocco does it a little more often than "rare occasions".....lol

. Pot is definitely not as physiologically as harmful as alcohol but taking enough of the recreational drug to get high still does have a serious downside. If anyone becomes more alert with better memory it could be that the brain is shrinking and thus rewiring itself . : The evidence is still too contradictory to know for sure. Plus marijuana products are so much stronger today than in the past I don't think Madonna is going to be advocating her dancers get involved at least until it becomes regulated (and safer). :)