The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

From Billboard. Kinda surprising! I thought ticket prices were higher than MDNA but clearly they are far lower.

Rank Artist/Event Venue City/State Event Dates Gross Sales Attend/
Capacity Shows/
Sellouts Prices

Promoters

6 Madonna, Amy Schumer Madison Square Garden New York, N.Y. Sept. 16-17, 2015 $5,230,985 28,371 / 28,371 2 / 2 $355, $40

Live Nation Global Touring

17 Madonna, Diplo Bell Centre Montreal, Quebec Sept. 9-10, 2015 $3,420,984 26,468 / 26,468 2 / 2 $268.28, $30.23 Live Nation Global Touring/evenko

28 Madonna, Amy Schumer Barclays Center Brooklyn, N.Y. Sept. 19, 2015 $2,789,910 14,258 / 14,258 1 / 1 $355, $40 Live Nation Global Touring

32 Madonna, Michael Diamond United Center Chicago, Ill. Sept. 28, 2015 $2,522,365 14,026 /14,026 1 / 1 $355, $40 Live Nation Global Touring

39 Madonna Verizon Center Washington, D.C. Sept. 12, 2015 $2,014,706 13,271 / 13,271 1 / 1 $358, $173 Live Nation Global Touring

40 Madonna, Michael Diamond TD Garden Boston, Mass. Sept. 26, 2015 $1,941,750 12,780 / 12,780 1 / 1 $355, $40 Live Nation Global Touring

51 Madonna, Michael Diamond Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, Pa. Sept. 24, 2015 $1,434,010 10,544 / 10,544 1 / 1 $355, $40 Live Nation Global Touring

73 Madonna Centre Videotron Quebec City, Quebec Sept. 21, 2015 $1,078,608 13,051 / 13,051 1 / 1 $265.18, $34.10 Live Nation Global Touring/QMI Spectacles

Don't even try. Ppl wont believe just anything without receipts. And you failed to provide them.

Now we have confirmation and these are official. Smaller numbers than I hope and I still don't quite understand how (dollar value, discounts etc.)

However great numbers anyway! :)

Try what??? The receipts were posted by other members, which clearly were not photoshop.

And people believed since they were posted on other sites with those of others artists. It's not the first time that the boxscores are reported by pollstar, It's ALWAYS.

Get over it. Jesus :laugh:

Honestly, the only one that stands out as underwhelming for me is the Philadelphia one, it's still a little higher than what the average popstar gross in that city tho!

Yes, same. Prices for the rest are the same as MDNA. A little lower capacity because there's obviously less floor this time, but she's doing fine. All the Canadian dates are lower because of the exchange rate.

Try what??? The receipts were posted by other members, which clearly were not photoshop.

And people believed since they were posted on other sites with those of others artists. It's not the first time that the boxscores are reported by pollstar, It's ALWAYS.

Get over it. Jesus :laugh:

No, saying someone posted something somewhere is not receipts! Can you understand that? Its not a question of pollstar's reliability, its yours. They could have been photoshoped. For future we only trust actual proper receipts. Now lets move on. :) The official numbers are in and thats ALL that matters.

We do need more shows to see The avarage but about 2 mil is great, same as U2.

I told you Pollstar's numbers were trustable!

I dont think anyone doubted Pollstar, every end of year it publishes their top tours list(i think MDNA grossed 295M according to them vs billboards 305M)but the person who posted the info without providing links or source...

No one doubted Pollstar. We just expressed sheer disgust at the way some so-called "fans" were having meltdowns because ironically she's actually playing a lovely intimate show with more affordable prices and is somehow making "only" over $2 million per show rather than $3 million or something. I don't even know why these idiots get so upset. It's not like that money goes to their pocket. Stupid wankers, fuck off to Taylor Swift or something. If forums existed in 1988 they would have been crying because Paula Abdul spent 3 more weeks in the Top 10 or something :lmao:

The Asian dates will be mega $$$.

I still think she will comfortably pass 200 million and I can't see Swift or anybody else who is touring right now pulling out 200-220 Million....

I think she will be the number 1 again when lists are published of the biggest tours.

I still have a gut feeling a bunch of more dates are going to be added somewhere.

I think we are very close to the mark but I agree I think there's some obvious room for new dates.

I can't see her going much past 90 though!!

Numbers are great... I don't care if she grosses 1 million, I am so happy she's on tour and giving us such great times and performances.

I bet she'll do great on merchandise as well.

We know that Pollstar is a reputable source, but people were doubting the numbers because there was no receipts. We only got some screen caps which could easily be photoshopped. If there had been a link to where those numbers came from, then people would have an easier time to believe them.

We know that Pollstar is a reputable source, but people were doubting the numbers because there was no receipts. We only got some screen caps which could easily be photoshopped. If there had been a link to where those numbers came from, then people would have an easier time to believe them.

This

Exactly.

My opinion...after seeing much more impressive box office data from her past tours, it's a little underwhelming to see these receipts but then I remembered that she's done tons of touring since 2001, and the fact that she's able to sell tickets and gross what she's grossing is impressive.

This this this!

Guest jamesshot

She is getting rave reviews everywhere she goes. She is pulling in major $$$$ still playing a lot of new material, having high ticket prices and she seems happy. Like really happy. Any.way.you.slice.this, RHT is a smash hit. I am so proud of her!

She is getting rave reviews everywhere she goes. She is pulling in major $$$$ still playing a lot of new material, having high ticket prices and she seems happy. Like really happy. Any.way.you.slice.this, RHT is a smash hit. I am so proud of her!

Amen :)

20.433M for 10 shows

Not bad, get money bitch

So she's doing 80 shows right?

So that's 20 million per 10 (rough working out) that's at least 160 million....

The Asian dates will bring in double/triple what some of the U.S dstes have as will Australia....

She will make 200 Million at the very least!!!