REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

Logic says that if it's premiered online, it will be in a very obscure app that doesn't work at all. And it will be called something absurd like Worm or Puchupepa, with only 300 users. Guy Osmosis will buy the APP prior, then hype it again.

I love looking at Tony's instagram (the guy who dresses her). His passion and love for what they all do is amazing. He can't put up specifics, but if he's that excited about this tour (and he started with DWT)...then I'm excited. I feel like so much of what we're always arguing about is going to be long forgotten come opening night. Fuck. I have a feeling this tour is gonna be something really special.

Can somebody please link me to Tony's Instagram? If my memory is correct, he's the one in her behind-the-scenes footage always wearing a singlet.

Edit: never mind, found it. Aw, he's adorable.

13 days and we are all pretty much spoiler free! We will all have a heart attack at the show premiere

Yeh! Kudos to M's team who have managed to present any leaks from sources known to be reliable!

We don't know anything that M or her team don't want us to know! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well DUH.....she has to this time because according to our sources, ticket sales are so dire. She's hoping people will watch and decide to buy tix so she doesn't have to cancel shows or sell her soul or her children or something.

Let's face it, if she isn't able to bring in at least $500 million bagillion jatillion dollars on this tour, she's going to have to downsize and play birthday parties at Chuck E. Cheese locations across America in 2018. Sorry for fans internationally, she won't be able to come to you. :( So yeah......we all better say a little prayer that ALL these buttloads of unsold tix get sold. Someone better Tweet Guy......QUICK!!!

Edited by musicstereoismael

Confessions Tour on NBC right?

No, the NBC broadcast wasn't live.

It aired 3 months after the shows were filmed. Furthermore, the NBC broadcast entirely omitted the Sorry video interlude and 3 live performances (Drowned World/Substitute for Love, Paradise (Not for Me) and Lucky Star), not to mention that the performance of Live to Tell was censored to show nothing but backdrop footage for the first 3½ minutes.

No, the NBC broadcast wasn't live.

It aired 3 months after the shows were filmed. Furthermore, the NBC broadcast entirely omitted the Sorry video interlude and 3 live performances (Drowned World/Substitute for Love, Paradise (Not for Me) and Lucky Star), not to mention that the performance of Live to Tell was censored to show nothing but backdrop footage for the first 3½ minutes.

i remember all that. yup...

So disappointed MDNA wasn't broadcast anywhere on TV.....

Wasn't LN demanding too much money to air it so it all fell through!?

Sticky and sweet was shown on Sky1 here in UK....

Really hope they get there acts together and she gets this tour on the small screen....

Wasn't MDNA shown on EPIX?? I know it was after the tour was over, but I doubt she likes having a live stream of the show that isn't edited and filtered to death.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think that concerts are much of a big event on tv right now.

You see a few of them on British TV, Kylie's last tour was shown every week for about a month. and Confessions is always shown on one of the SKy channels.

Funnily enough I saw MDNA in the Bahamas on an American station, mustve been Epix. Wish MDNA was on here :(

Wasn't MDNA shown on EPIX?? I know it was after the tour was over, but I doubt she likes having a live stream of the show that isn't edited and filtered to death.

Yeah, also E! Aired it in Latin America several times.

So disappointed MDNA wasn't broadcast anywhere on TV.....

Wasn't LN demanding too much money to air it so it all fell through!?

Sticky and sweet was shown on Sky1 here in UK....

Really hope they get there acts together and she gets this tour on the small screen....

They offered it 2 C4, but they weren't interested, they put in a low offer...just 2 b polite.

Imagine if she opens with something like Causing A Commotion. The board go down in an instant!

The same if she opens with Candy Shop :newspaper: