Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

Who is that?

Screw those people, she should never apologize or delete any of her posts. Madonna of the 90's would tell them to fuck off.

no it's not about that.. people are misinterpreting a message and now think she means the opposite of what she intended. to safe herself all this nonsense she can easily make a collage and post that instead just to clear it up. doesn't she get enough unfair hate as it is?

just so you know, because maybe you missed it as well, she's actually paying respect the "madonna" if you look at the other pics she posted. so this time she didn't even want to offend..

^ They're always angry. She should leave it, for goodness sake people were offended by the innocent massaging feet pic. Don't want those people following M in the first place, stupid idiots.

Exactly! Let those idiots unfollow, good riddance!

She better not remove it and give those instagram idiots any satisfaction.

but it's a misinterpretation, obviously. she doesn't want to "offend" in this case. do we really need even more drama and controversy? fine if she wants to piss people off, but here people are misunderstanding her POV and actually pays respect to the holy madonna. it is not her intent so isn't it better someone fixes it?

When she wants to piss people off then Im all for it, but here it's not her intention..

but fuck Im so surprised there a lot of catholic n christian folk on social media. who would've thought

I love the Madonna as in Mother of God post

Did she delete it?

You bet the Italian media will all be like: "Louise Veronica Ciccone in art Madonna offends the Madonna" :1251:

:rotfl:

Bunch of uptight snooty hyocritical provincial "Catholics"

but it's a misinterpretation, obviously. she doesn't want to "offend" in this case. do we really need even more drama and controversy? fine if she wants to piss people off, but here people are misunderstanding her POV and actually pays respect to the holy madonna. it is not her intent so isn't it better someone fixes it?

When she wants to piss people off then Im all for it, but here it's not her intention..

but fuck Im so surprised there a lot of catholic n christian folk on social media. who would've thought

M has a special gift for offending every conceivable demographic group. :chuckle:

I'm surprised the Catholic Christian people would be following Madonna and notice what she put on her instagram.

I don't follow any super religious people on social media and so I don't for the most part don't see things that are probably saying that I would find offensive.

The religious nutcases realized they have lost in regular politics and society, so now they are all on social media trying to convince people they are the persecuted minority and trying to convince everyone that their freedom of speech and religion is being taken away.

she doesn't have change a damn thing. those twisted pressed bitches get mad regardless what she posts. i've seen them have meltdowns accusing her of all kinds of deranged nonsense even when she'd post pictures of flowers and scenery! i don't understand why they continually torment themselves by following her account!

She could post a photo of a basket of kittens and some people would still find a reason to get pissed off about it.

She's playing with people. That's what she always did and it's amazing it still works. I don't understand why some of her fans want her to go beige and not posting this kind of things, it's like they don't know her or something, don't mistake Madonna for Taylor Swift please. The day she stops being controversial she'll stop being Madonna. I don't want her to be any other way. Keep posting !

She's playing with people. That's what she always did and it's amazing it still works. I don't understand why some of her fans want her to go beige and not posting this kind of things, it's like they don't know her or something, don't mistake Madonna for Taylor Swift please. The day she stops being controversial she'll stop being Madonna. I don't want her to be any other way. Keep posting !

oh don't get me wrong. I love it when she wants to annoy people. just not sure that's the case here. or her intention. I just didn't want it to be another controversy but seems like even the press thinks its too lame to even get into, so whatever

also isn't it weird that such religious people follow her and are "so offended"? what about like a prayer & live to tell (confessions) makes no sense that THIS lil instagram joke is going "too far" after all the other INTENDED and serious controversies

if she deletes it those idiots wouldthink "oh wecan harrass madonna on ig and it will work" theyll do it OVER AND OVER. so no the photos shod stay.

she doesn't have change a damn thing. those twisted pressed bitches get mad regardless what she posts. i've seen them have meltdowns accusing her of all kinds of deranged nonsense even when she'd post pictures of flowers and scenery! i don't understand why they continually torment themselves by following her account!

True. Plus, so many people that comment on Instagram don't understand humour and that it is a joke.

oh don't get me wrong. I love it when she wants to annoy people. just not sure that's the case here. or her intention. I just didn't want it to be another controversy but seems like even the press thinks its too lame to even get into, so whatever

also isn't it weird that such religious people follow her and are "so offended"? what about like a prayer & live to tell (confessions) makes no sense that THIS lil instagram joke is going "too far" after all the other INTENDED and serious controversies

I wasn't pointing at you sweety, sorry if it felt like it :/

Nikki I don't think Madonna's intention has ever been to offend anyone.

Nikki I don't think Madonna's intention has ever been to offend anyone.

maybe a wrong choice of words from me. what I mean was making people uncomfortable and think or just be ironic and funny