Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

You can see more of M's dress behind the wigs

Looks beautiful. I can't wait for this tour. I feel like it's going to be really..... Iconic 😂

The third pic she posted was giving me Sooner or Later @ the Oscars teas!!!!! Vogue video backdrop?!??

Same here. Love it when Madonna glams it up as only she can. Would love an ultra Hollywood glamour look for Vogue.

You can see more of M's dress behind the wigs

Looks beautiful. I can't wait for this tour. I feel like it's going to be really..... Iconic

Yes, the set list hints, now the dress and wigs hints - excited beyond belief already. Bring on March !

M continues with the ****ing lame-ass with those girls. Meanwhile as usual they keep paying dust to M (let me guess TS ignored her insta post?).. Ridiculous!

tumblr_mj7rv8V5Ze1s2xpeeo1_1280.jpg

Drink up baby. Stay up all night.........the things you could do, you wont but you might......

what lyrics are these>?????

Drink up baby. Stay up all night.........the things you could do, you wont but you might......

what lyrics are these>?????

David, Between the bars, song Madonna performed at Secret Project party.

I read on Facebook that Behind the Bars is part of an interlude, not something that she is performing.

ugh

where did you read that?

Sorry, I can't remember right now. I love it, but I feel like a lot of fans aren't going to know it if she sings it. Also it seems more suited to a smaller more intimate venue than a big arena. If she wants to show off her voice, singing a ballad, there are a lot of better known ballads she could do.

Sorry, I can't remember right now. I love it, but I feel like a lot of fans aren't going to know it if she sings it. Also it seems more suited to a smaller more intimate venue than a big arena. If she wants to show off her voice, singing a ballad, there are a lot of better known ballads she could do.

um I have to say I disagree completely. her deep vocals and emotion she put into it are something I havent seen her do with other songs.. except for maybe LAV/LS. if she can get room for Psy and a Nicki rap & mike tyson surely this little ballad should be okay with fans.

exactly....just speculation here still, but why chose between the bars to perform (again i love it), instead of better known ballads of her own. would appeal more to the general public.