Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

Guest ditaluver

:thumbsup:

I'm really hoping she sings it, too!!! And with a Girlie Show type band - you know with live percussion. OMG I will be so happy!!!

its going to be fucking fabulous!!!!!!!

I would DIE if she did WTG or CAC or Angel - or basically anything off LAV, TB amd WTG :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm telling u right now I won't survive this show if she does indeed perform any of those songs. I have a feeling we will be pleasantly surprised and will see a more fun and free Madonna this time around.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm telling u right now I won't survive this show if she does indeed perform any of those songs. I have a feeling we will be pleasantly surprised and will see a more fun and free Madonna this time around.

:thumbsup:

^

It's Gypsy Rose Lee. Her 1957 memoir was made into the stage musical and film Gypsy.

Pic caption:

Famous burlesque stripper turned author Gypsy Rose Lee (1911 - 1970), or Rose Louise Hovick, sits at a desk in her apartment as she works on revisions of her mystery novel 'The G-String Murders,' New York, New York, October 1941.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/famous-burlesque-stripper-turned-author-gypsy-rose-lee-or-news-photo/50455396

It's Murray!! :smile:

I love the fact she references all her eras on Instagram even relative flops like WTG film or controversies like SEX!

11709506_10153494648489402_4720337260866

Starting Wed. With my eyes wide OPEN! ..........#rebelhearttour

There's a demo with this title, am I right ? Bu tnever leaked...

Yes, Eyes Wide Open was one of the titles in the list of leaks and it appears virtually the only one that never came to light!!!

Perhaps there's going to be a single with an exclusive B-side!

I believe Eyes Wide Open is a reference to this Israeli film about gay relationships in the ultra Orthodox community. I think she referenced in an interview once. It's about the conflict between sexuality and religion, a typical Madonna theme.

http://www.festival-cannes.com/en/archives/ficheFilm/id/318189E4-F06E-4C5F-A088-7115F6760FBF/year/2009.html

I could be wrong and it could be something else.

Guest eroticerotic

She unfollowed Chaz her MDNA dancer and Tyler's Auntie.

Who's Tyler's Auntie??

I see she also unfollowed Shaun Ross

lol

i wonder what sets her off :laugh:

wow! I can't believe she unfriended Chaz she had nothing but good stuff to say about him all the time and what a good dancer he was.