Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

Count me in as 1 of the people who thinks Vogue should be on every tour. I will never get enough of it. And the MDNA perf still kills.

I feel the same. And LAP

Iconic is either going to be an opening number or just an interlude. I'm leaning towards interlude but the vibe of the song screams opening.

I'm down for it. I personally think that while opening with a Greatest Hit will be an ultimate crowd pleaser, it's a bit corny at the end of the day. Opening RIT with Vogue is still weird to me (despite the perf being amazing). I always think the tour should open with something from the latest album, weird and particular as that may seem.

Count me in as 1 of the people who thinks Vogue should be on every tour. I will never get enough of it. And the MDNA perf still kills.

I feel the same. And LAP

Same here. Ultimate classic Madonna songs that everyone and their dog knows.

Oh come on guys, of COURSE Vogue is in the show. I have a big feeling she will ask Aya and Bambi to choreograph Vogue. I would die if it looks something like this with a 'dark' instrumental arrangement of Vogue:

I'm so excited for Iconic. I don't love the song to death but I just know that I will appreciate it once I see her perform it.

Oh come on guys, of COURSE Vogue is in the show. I have a big feeling she will ask Aya and Bambi to choreograph Vogue. I would die if it looks something like this with a 'dark' instrumental arrangement of Vogue:

I'm so excited for Iconic. I don't love the song to death but I just know that I will appreciate it once I see her perform it.

Love their moves

Guest Rachelle of London

Sorry but anyone that went to an MDNA show knew that buzzy feeling when the opening bars of Vogue started and the crowd literally erupted. Its an instant crowd pleaser. Its what a concert is all about.

Yeah, especially with Aya and Bambi in the show, I doubt they'd skip Vogue, or at least mash it up with something...or at the very least, include their style into a major piece in the show. She always says how she likes building show segments/choreography off the dancer's unique skill sets.

Anyone notice the GGW video wig at the front right? I think she's pulled these out of the vault along with the Bob Mackie dress from '91.

What is she up to?

Anyone notice the GGW video wig at the front right? I think she's pulled these out of the vault along with the Bob Mackie dress from '91.

What is she up to?

I noticed this too.

I'm liking these latest Instagram posts

Especially between the bars

Was hoping that would be on the album

But a perf would be amazing!!

Vogue has been everywhere in the last few years...other people

r doing it & we've seen a bit of a revival.

Of course it will b there with Aya & Bambi...In fact I predict a Deep House inspired section.

Bring On the 'Rescue Me-LFL-Vogue-Deeper & Deeper section'

It will start after the Iconic video Interlude.

YES BYTCHES I'M CALLING IT.

:wow:

Suedehead, R u feeling it!?

My personal thoughts are she is touring in places she hasn't for decades, although tickets ARE selling, compared with precious efforts it's struggling by Madonna-standards, and RH although a sucsess amongst her fans hasn't been the "hit" her precious efforts have.

All of those factors for me meen this time she will perform the most "classics" she has since Re-invention in 2004.

Thats were my heads at.

Of course it will b there with Aya & Bambi...In fact I predict a Deep House inspired section.

I hope you are right

Thats gay perfection heaven

Shit. I would die if that happened.

I don't necessarily think Vogue should or has to be in every tour, but I could certainly live with it.

With Aya & Bambi this time it's pretty likely..... :dramatic: