Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

I'm loving all the love for WTG! I thought I'd be alone on that one. I will die if she includes it!

Guest bluejean

Okay so I've been avoiding the spoiler thread but I've caved :lol:

What songs has she quoted on Instagram? Can we get a list going, I want to fantasize about the concert :lol:

Guest bluejean

Okay I just researched...

Who’s That Girl

Like a Virgin

La Isla Bonita

Into The Groove

Justify My Love

Love Don’t Live Here Anymore

Deeper and Deeper

True Blue

Dress You Up

Rescue Me

I'm not convinced she'll be doing all of these, I think she was just listening through potential songs. But it's exciting to know she's been checking through stuff she hasn't done recently or at all. I think some massive hits like Vogue, Like a Prayer, Music, Holiday etc are a must though.

I also think that musically, regardless if one likes the song or not, there r a lot of possibilities...with WTG

& The melody will sound gorgeous with her 'matured' voice...& did I mention I'm excited? :tigger:

I love the video. I was watching the old videos yesterday and all True Blue and WTG OST were so accesible to kids! I was a kid back then, i loved Into The Groove but really knew her with True Blue and I recall that her image was so sweet, as if you watched your big sister dancing. I wonder what would have happened if I had been a kid just with Express Yourself, maybe i wouldn't have connected so much.

The vid for WTG is aimed to kids.

Don't mean to be gross but since we're talking real here I'm gonna shit, piss and cum the moment I hear Who's That Girl? Bitch I'm Madonna. So if that kind of thing turns you off, which it tends to do for most decent ppl, do not get front row seats at the Detroit show. Thank you and good evening.

Where's my Apocalypse section? I want it RIGHT NOW. I thought we'd be getting some spoilers by now. I want rehearsal pics and stuff, bitch gimmee my spoilers.

Okay I'm going into General Madonna Tour meltdown due to lack of news. I need my fix!!! Time to start dropping random M gifs. Sorry for the spam, but this therapy seems to help.

GJSfAQFH.gif

I wonder when MadonnaTribe/Rama will start doing exclusive reports on this tour setlist like they did with previous tours?

Yeah, and claim that the new versions will make us dance in a different way...

She definitely has been keeping a lid on the leaks from the tour rehearsals. All we know is what she posts on her instagram and you can't be sure if that is the actual set list. Very smart.

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna's hired a flamenco dancer and singer from Spain - friends of my best friend. Sonia and Ismael - both gypsies. She only dances flamenco and he only sings.

Great goss! Thanks for sharing!

i'd say d&d will be in the strip club/sex section more likely!?

Nahhh I think it's safe to say she'll put it in the matador section. It makes sense with the lyrics of Living for Love too.

"I can't help falling in love, I fall deeper and deeper...Kisses sent from heaven above make it sweeter and sweeter" - Deeper and Deeper

"Took me to heaven, let me fall down. Now that it's over, I'm gonna carry on." - Living for Love

+ she tagged it with a picture from Take a Bow which points towards inclusion in the Matador segment.

Thats my website, I made some predictions, but MadonnaNow shared it like its a rumor lol xD

A MESS. The thirst is real.

It would fit into the Spanish matador section perfectly.

And WTG and BIM go together. Who's that Girl is the question and Bitch, I'm Madonna is the answer!

I think it may actually end up being part of the party section, alongside Bitch, I'm Madonna. I think we may get a remix of this by Diplo, similar to that La Isla Bonita dubplate.

Okay I just researched...

Who’s That Girl

Like a Virgin

La Isla Bonita

Into The Groove

Justify My Love

Love Don’t Live Here Anymore

Deeper and Deeper

True Blue

Dress You Up

Rescue Me

I'm not convinced she'll be doing all of these, I think she was just listening through potential songs. But it's exciting to know she's been checking through stuff she hasn't done recently or at all. I think some massive hits like Vogue, Like a Prayer, Music, Holiday etc are a must though.

TOTALLY! Just when you thought she forgot about some songs...

Anyway, I think some of those may be full songs, some may be samples, snippets, part of medleys, etc. I doubt all of those will get a full performance treatment. Some of them may be considerations too.

+ So far, she hasn't mentioned anything after 1993. I'm pretty sure there will be some mid-late 90's tracks, and a few 00's songs.

Where's my Apocalypse section? I want it RIGHT NOW. I thought we'd be getting some spoilers by now. I want rehearsal pics and stuff, bitch gimmee my spoilers.

I think the sections will be as followed:

1. NYC / Party

Madonna reminiscing about her early days as a rising star, trying to find friends in the underground club scene. This is where the majority of her 80's stuff will go in. I can see a mashup of everybody and Music being in there and a sort of Latin medley of WTG / LIB / DYU or ITG before closing the segment with Unapologetic Bitch. Most of the versions here would be remixed by Diplo.

2. War / Apocalypse

Madonna fighting a war against different forms of injustice, dressed as Tank Girl. The section will also work as an anti-war statement ending with Ghosttown and Wash All Over Me.

3. Road Trip / Love

After all the battles she had to fight the next thing that Madonna is trying to find is true love. She's looking for someone who will take her despite her wounds and scars and will join her on what's ahead of her. Props will include either an oldtimer car or a 60'/70's inspired bus.

4. Sin / Baptism

This section will be a mix of her typical sexual segments and her religious ones. Nuns on stripper poles, gay priests, etc. The section will close with Devil Pray or Like a Prayer, with Madonna getting baptised to have her sins "washed away".

5. Matador

A section heavily inspired by Latin culture and the Evita movie. Madonna as an actress who falls in love with a bullfighter. The more she falls in love with him, the further she falls down. In the end he abandones her and she's left all by her self. Deeper and Deeper will open the segment and Take a Bow will close the first half, symbolizing her death until she's reborn during Nothing Really Matters and fighting her last battle during Living for Love before her ascent to heaven.

aaaaaand

Missed opportunity for MDNA. She honestly shouldn't have skipped this on the Girlie Show. I know In This Life was a great way to close the disco section but idk...I would have preferred Thief of Hearts and Bad Girl to be in there over In This Life.

^^ You do know the tour is called Rebel Heart tour? Of course there's gonna be more songs from RH and thank god! We are gonna get a good balance of old and new. It's gonna be brilliant!