All this amazing promo

Madonna-Grammys-Performance-2015-GIFs-Pitumblr_nm1ozeAIyj1t1rvzco1_500.gif

tumblr_nmk7aawfHU1qhub34o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nmr2foFsEh1rnb39bo1_500.gif

tumblr_nlkwuy8cgc1qku7zvo1_250.giftumblr_nkcoplqYIm1r3ptbfo3_500.giftumblr_nm1bgnZGyC1rnb39bo1_500.giftumblr_nkoz7mRlDp1tk77fko1_400.gif7a08514f-3f68-49ee-b217-cf8e8c381f38_800

tumblr_njn410NHEI1qbi8bxo1_540.gif

This is just too amazing, and it's only been two months! This era is already perfect and we still have to tour to look forward to! :confessions:

Seriously, in 18 years that I have been a fan, I have never enjoyed an era as much as this one. We are in Madonna Heaven!

It is a truly amazing era and I love how she is so quick to shut everyone up who has something bitter to say either through writing something on social media or through an appearance, it is fucking unbelievable, this woman is truly fearless and I love her for that. I to this day still dread the fact that I was only four years old when she did the blonde ambition tour, lol, I have seen her S&S and MDNA tour and will be seeing her this tour too, but the Blonde Ambition will forever be her most iconic tour

Yes! Madonna is giving us more than we could ask for and I'm having the time of my life! Thanks M! :laugh:

Gosh I feel like a huge flop fan, but what is this from? :shy:

Canal Plus' “Le Grand Journal”. After she performed "Living For Love" and "Ghosttown", she did a 30 second Q&A in the Question Box where she also gave us a MODEL WALK AROUND THE COUCH. The walk was LIFE. Check it out:

[media/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lck4AYzf84c media/]

Guest Rocco Papa

Thanks Rocco & Mario! :kiss2: Was confused as to why she was masturbating in a white padded room. :lmao: Love it!

You're welcome!

:smooch:

WOW I like this. Thought I was the only one who watched his movies mostly to stare at his ass. I don't even like musicals. :lol:

LOL Right?? :drool:

This is clearly her best era both music and publicity wise since ROL. Though the publicity is nothing like ROL and more akin to what I imagine it was like in 89-92 :lmao:

My fav madonna has been Ghosttowndonna and iheartdonna. But I love all incl jimmy Fallon ratchetdonna. The only thing I would ve changed is the 1st single: should ve been gt hold tight or rebel heart. But I love that we have her in the news so much! And most importantly rh is among her best! Hope the gp finds about it! It's too good! Hope she abandons the film and starts recording her next amazing album!