New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

The latest rumour has it that the tour will start in the autumn (September/October/November), with the first batch of tickets going on sale on 16 March!

The latest rumour has it that the tour will start in the autumn (September/October/November), with the first batch of tickets going on sale on 16 March!

Gotta start saving MONEY!!!

i hope she doesn't play as many dates for the US. focus on some places she's never been.....

I hope she keep at least 3/4 of the markets in the US market. She played Dallas for the first time in 22 years on the MDNA tour, and I know there are many markets in the Midwest that would love to have her again.

She gave too many dates in the USA the last time, the Midwest didn't care for ha.

I agree. She should rather focus on countries where she never played before, and where she could easy fill 70,000-capacity stadiums instead of playing arenas in the Midwest of the US that only fit 18,000 people.

Would also make more sense financially.

Edited by RebelHeart75

I agree. She should rather focus on countries where she never played before, and where she could easy fill 70,000-capacity stadiums instead of playing arenas in the Midwest of the US that only fit 18,000 people.

Would also make more sense financially.

Not necessarily. it can make a lot more logistical and financial sense to travel across the US banking an average of $3/4 million per night than to travel to one country in the middle of nowhere to make slightly more with just one show, then upping sticks and moving the entire shebang on to the next country. Slightly more work for Madonna on stage perhaps, but that's what she's getting paid millions for.

She gave too many dates in the USA the last time, the Midwest didn't care for ha.

How can you sell out too many dates? i know a few people in the Midwest that are excited that hope she goes there on tour again, specifically in Kansas City.

Touring is a product, not a privilege. As much fun as she makes it look onstage, it's the hardest job in her repertoire. (I know it appears like that honor would go to film acting)

For her to JUST in the last 6-7 years be visiting US cities for the FIRST TIME IN 20 years or more, I'd say she'll go where the money is most lucrative and guaranteed.

Not necessarily. it can make a lot more logistical and financial sense to travel across the US banking an average of $3/4 million per night than to travel to one country in the middle of nowhere to make slightly more with just one show, then upping sticks and moving the entire shebang on to the next country. Slightly more work for Madonna on stage perhaps, but that's what she's getting paid millions for.

Thinking alike, I see. ;-)

Torino!!! LORDDDDD!!!!

My cousin Antonietta lives there (she married my cousin Tonino :rotfl:)

I never visited the shame of the family, it's about time! :D

*books ticket*

:dead:

is her sons and daughters called Nino, Nella and Tony??

if she makes arenas i think she'll skip Rome this time.... :( maybe will do Milan.....

i think the best choice for me is Turin....and the next day is my birthday....