New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

According to News-of-Madonna, M is scheduled to perform at least 3 shows at the Bercy arena in Paris next winter.

I saw her twice at Bercy and loved it. Nice venue and great energy...I'm tempted to go there for the next tour or Amsterdam's Ziggo Dome (very small and intimate arena) if she decides to tour Amsterdam again. All I know is I will definitely skip the shows in Germany because the audience sucks.

So far, here in the office all we know is that 3 days have been booked in Maracana Stadium. No dates, nothing else was available to me or my team.

earlier this week, during Carnival, I heard that she might not be coming this year, but the next. and IF she does, it'll be Brazil/Argentina only.

So far, here in the office all we know is that 3 days have been booked in Maracana Stadium. No dates, nothing else was available to me or my team.

earlier this week, during Carnival, I heard that she might not be coming this year, but the next. and IF she does, it'll be Brazil/Argentina only.

O.o where do you work to have this info? It's great news that there are solid rumors she might be coming in 2016 at least

Why should she do only Brazil and Argentina?

That doesnt make much sense financially to bring the tour only to two countries for a handful of shows.

Considering also that Argentina has some economic troubles at the moment, while other countries like Chile, Peru or Colombia are growing economically. It makes more sense to have a real South American tour than just some "exclusive" one-off gigs in 2 countries.

I hope for the South American fans it will happen, even though I have a feeling she will concentrate on Australia and Asia after she's done touring N.America and Europe, and that she may skip S.America this time around.

Guest Hunterlas

Yes, the result of the Chilean stop of the MDNA tour was indeed a disaster... Wish she had canceled the show all together, but our material girl lives to make her coins and thats just the way it is.

That being said, is Madonna we are talking about here, to say they are going to boycott her forever is nothing less than ridiculous.

I just want them to release the initial dates, they first put a few ones or the first leg right?

I remember that in 2012 when they released the dates the night of Super Bowl, they mentioned the European and USA dates, then next month they published Mexico, SouthAmerica and more NY shows.

Guest Rachelle of London

Id be devastated if I had to wait till novermber for the tour to start...

Im choosing to ignore that post lol

Me too! This is just gut feeling but I bet thats just the European leg, if theres any truth in that rumour about it starting in Nov. My prediction is North American leg starting in late September

Guest Hunterlas

We've gotten many hints that suggest the tour will start in the US towards the end of summer. Thats also what makes sense. Untill I hear different from her mouth, thats what I believe. We are just weeks away from finding out, cause if we are right, an announcement will be done after the album release!

Guest Hunterlas

She doesn't really state anything more, just that she plans to tour this year and it's going to start in November. No details on the itinerary etc.

Wow... This is HUGE

Guest bluejean

Well when you think about it that's only 8 months after the album release. It's only the last 3 tours that started sooner than that. And Confessions was still 6 months so she's clearly following a similar pattern to that album

Plus it gives her more time to gage public perception. If the album isn't a huge success maybe we'll get another Re-invention :chuckle: