New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Hunterlas

I remember some newspapers talked about Montreal in mid September... Which makes me feel stronger about my theory that the tour will starts here. Im thrilled. Didnt she tell Ryan S she wasnt at a hotel during the interview cause she still had a place in LA? Thats my bet!

Opening night in Los Angeles!!!!

Pumped as FUCK

Guest Hunterlas

When as she EVER planned her tours around her "annual holiday skiin"?!

Do I need to remind you when was the last date of the MDNA tour?

Edited by Hunterlas

T4F Brazil has just posted a page asking people "Which concert they're more excited for this year?"

AC/DC

Maroon 5

Madonna

Coldplay

Muse

Pearl Jam

Since Muse, Coldplay, Pearl Jam and AC/DC have already confirmed and booked....am really happy right now!

I love it when she does segments in her tour when we see images of her from various videos, photoshoots, and scenes from movies from all the eras, and this time around it would be perfect for her to do something similar while she performs Veni Vidi Vici

So lemme get this straight. The rumours we have are...

Monreal in September

Australia in October

Torino in November

Obviously at least one of these cannot be true and I'm putting bets on Australia :rotfl:

I've got a good vibe that she's coming this time. :thumbsup:

I'm already so stressed out when I read this thread. The day the tickets go to sale - it's brutal, nerve wrecking, chaotic - websites going down, people queuing outside ticket places.. one of the worst days ever. Every single time.

But when it's over and you have the tickets - it's heaven.

I'm already so stressed out when I read this thread. The day the tickets go to sale - it's brutal, nerve wrecking, chaotic - websites going down, people queuing outside ticket places.. one of the worst days ever. Every single time.

But when it's over and you have the tickets - it's heaven.

Lol this is the first time I am going to attempt to buy tickets the very first day they come out for sake of getting better tickets at a hopefully more decent price and I am already nervous :p

Guest Hunterlas

I'm ready here in Mexico if she does a concert here, but she skips this time, I'm going to Texas to see her, I'm not missing this show.

Thats the spirit, buddy!

OMFGGGG :headbang:

An arena tour?? Could this era get any more perfect??

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

If she plays Bercy I'm there; no matter how much I have to pay

It's hands down the best venue for a Madonna concert in Europe.

From MadonnaTribe

Preparations for the next World Tour are also currently underway, but this time the Queen of Pop will likely hit the road towards the end of the Summer and continue into the Fall season with what you already know is understood to be an arena show.

Are you as much excited as we are?

So a Sticky & Sweet tour kinda schedule. Maybe she'll be smart and break it up into 2 legs this time. MDNA exhausted her so much. Best show ever, EVER EVER EVER and there's no way any1 will convince me otherwise, but yes, you can tell it took a toll on her.

Oh my God if she does Bercy I'm getting myself the most expensive/best tickets for both concerts. It better have a seated row in front of the stage