New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

I thought it was shit!

Totally kidding, I loved it. One of the best things about it is that Madonna still seems like an outsider amongst all her "peers"... I feel like ppl are reluctant to truly give her credit when it is due, but then she shows up and puts on a REAL show, and people can't help but be moved by her.

I'm glad she kicked off this album with a perfect video and perf!

M is in her seat, and Lady Gaga is up next, we'll get reaction shots for sure!!!

Yesss! At least Madonna has the balls to stay in her seat knowing the camera will be on her.

The performance lacked energy, she seemed a bit stiff, and it was like they were improvising instead of having a proper choreography. She looked worried and like she wanted to kill someone halfway thru(whoever fucked up).Maybe a minotaur hit her with his horn or something. I'm one of the biggest loons around here so don't fucking kill me for christs sake and let me say what i want to say.

She was incredibly beautiful and sounded perfect, the intro and the end gave me chills.

This is going to be the only talked about performance.

I'm gifting Living For Love on itunes..., to my various e-mails!!!!! Anyone want Living For Love?? I'll gift it to you!!! :rotfl:

Yes!!! I'm turning into THAT stan!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm really happy with madonnas performance honestly. She sounded great and most of all she moved great for her age. My favorite part is when she did the sexy shimmy which reminded me of truth or dare madonna. A lot of people are extremely positive about it which again proves how great she did

The performance lacked energy, she seemed a bit stiff, and it was like they were improvising instead of having a proper choreography. She looked worried and like she wanted to kill someone halfway thru(whoever fucked up).Maybe a minotaur hit her with his horn or something. I'm one of the biggest loons around here so don't fucking kill me for christs sake and let me say what i want to say.

:rotfl:

Poor thing, I feel your pain. I got raked through the coals one time on here for saying that I hated Justin Timberlake more than I hated Lady Gaga :lol: "HOW CAN YOU HATE ANY1 MORE THAN GORGONZOLA?! YOURE A LITTLE MONSTER ARENT YOU." omggg

You cant complain about this performance. It's just plain ole hot!

2 performances that were huge let downs for me personally while i watched them live were ROL 98 MTV awards and NRM Grammys.

This performance gave me chills!