Rebel Heart album will be critically acclaimed SMASH of 2015!

3 Flop Albums, New Songs off iTunes, Publicity Stunt

All the negativity in a 2 minute TODAY Show report about Madonna's "tirade" after the leak of 2 Steps Behind over the weekend. I'm sure video of the report will be featured on their site soon.

Lady Gaga called a musical power house in the report.

3 flop albums.... Rebel Heart hasn't actually been properly released yet?!?!?! I can bet its mainly only die hard fans who have purchased the 6 tracks or preordered so far!!! For a 56 year old lady with 30 years in the business, competing with some of her younger counterparts, having achieved all her success over the years, I really don't think she is doing too bad really!

And why are they saying her Instagram post was a tirade?!

^^ Wait I thought it was confirmed that it wasn't about that loser you admire? Are the lyrics too close to the mark?

Moneybags ************ ,whomever they are, better know I ain't going anywhere and I ain't alone. Money is the only reason any report on the Today show about this loser aired.

I just watched it and it was pretty benign. Yeah, they called Gaga a "fellow" powerhouse and claimed M's last "three" albums "underperformed," but they also said the music was good. It was pretty neutral.

The "last three albums underperformed"?? OK for MDNA (still the 12th best selling album of 2012), but Hard Candy did well (in 2014 it would be in the top 5 worldwide) and Confessions... well, a huge flop certainly! Lol. Journalists are getting worse and worse...

They keep trying to make Gaga happen? God the media is so persistent. :s98:

Right?? I can't believe people are STILL trying to overhype her, it's beyond absurd at this point :manson:

And since when Hard Candy and MDNA were flops? Hard Candy did ok and MDNA wasn't really a flop, it just underperformed. As for Rebel Heart, it isn't even out yet! WTF is wrong with people, i'll NEVER understand that constant need to destroy Madonna, mostly after 30 years of career.

EDIT: so apparently it wasn't that bad. Ok i overreacted lol.

The only "flop" album she has ever released in the U.S really is Al, and I think it's hard to call an album selling 1 million copies a flop.

HC scored a top 3 hit and sold well. MDNA definitely underperformed though

It's hard for me to even think of AL as a flop, when hundreds of thousands of copies were sold. It's like how a television show will be canceled because "only" ten million people watched. I know it's the reality, but to me it doesn't make sense.

Now that the previous "new album" thread has been locked, is this the new thread or is this a totally separate topic. If it is the new "new album" thread, please change the title to a more positive one.

Now that the previous "new album" thread has been locked, is this the new thread or is this a totally separate topic. If it is the new "new album" thread, please change the title to a more positive one.

Lol. You certainly got a more positive one!