Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

I'm probably gonna get shit for this but those posts rub me the wrong way. And I love EVERYTHING about the woman, which makes it twice as hard.

I'm 100% against leaking material that can still be used (nevermind selling it) but those outtakes are so beautiful... Would it really be better if they were gathering dust some where?

I'm probably gonna get shit for this but those posts rub me the wrong way. And I love EVERYTHING about the woman, which makes it twice as hard.

I'm 100% against leaking material that can still be used (nevermind selling it) but those outtakes are so beautiful... Would it really be better if they were gathering dust some where?

Yeah, I feel the same way. I think she honestly didn't know all this stuff existed, and her reaction is one of surprise.

Edited by the-queen

i don't think it's about the photos.. it's about not knowing who is behind it, not having the control over knowing what's still private and what isn't. i think she's being extra dramatic because she found it out just now and had no idea. first the leaks of music and now this. keep in mind that CDs full of demos of an album she still has to release is out there on the web too. maybe she's stressed. it's a reaction.

I love her so much and understand why she would be bothered by these things, but she had everything in her palm this past week in terms of public favor. Instead of seizing the moment and coasting into a new era on a high, she's bringing everyone down by incessantly whining about old shit via social media diatribe. :banghead:

These posts make her look reactive and embarrassingly out of touch with regard to her own career and the industries she's involved in. Her words should first be aimed privately at people within her camp (past and present) and towards the photographers (et al) she works with. They're responsible for making sure things are on lock down... not her fans who adore her and are understandably interested in seeing/hearing them once they're on public display.

A simple, professionally worded statement would have sufficed, but Instead little miss billionaire (who has proudly sought the attention of everything on this planet with a pulse since 1958) is repeatedly berating her fans. Nice fodder for the haters and a great way to make those most loyal to her feel like shit.

^i agree 100%

On top of that, to make things even worse, she got the time to put some photoshop facelift on those leaked pictures to go along with her instagram rant. Ugh im done for today M.

Ditto. You know I never cared that M hasn't mentioned us a whole lot in her 30-year career, we're not little monsters after all and don't need constant pandering, but I don't appreciate that when she does mention us it's to accuse fans of stealing (or some of us, whatever). She pulled the same on the Graham Norton Show for MDNA, saying if the hacker was her fan he wouldn't do this. Why you gotta be bringing up fans all the time when this shit happens? And it does happen. A LOT. Why is that? The pictures started out in Klein's camera and that's the only place they were. Why wasn't HE paying more attention to his camera? I mean, you know, this is ridiculous. Like someone said earlier, if you don't use a pic, put a BIG BLACK X on the negative w/ a Sharpie. IDK how these things work. Seems easy enough to stop at the source. So a Madonna outtake comes out. I'm not supposed to look at it? LOL I can't UNLOOK at something. So, We're criminals cuz we have an outtake thread? I mean that's the vibe I'm getting w/ these IG posts. Don't even get me started on the fact this billionaire doesn't get paid for them. I can understand the fact that hacking is an invasion of privacy and that she doesn't want unflattering pics out there. THAT I'm totally on-board w/ and in her corner. But this "my fans are behind this" is unfair.

I love her so much and understand why she would be bothered by these things, but she had everything in her palm this past week in terms of public favor. Instead of seizing the moment and coasting into a new era on a high, she's bringing everyone down by incessantly whining about old shit via social media diatribe. :banghead:

These posts make her look reactive and embarrassingly out of touch with regard to her own career and the industries she's involved in. Her words should first be aimed privately at people within her camp (past and present) and towards the photographers (et al) she works with. They're responsible for making sure things are on lock down... not her fans who adore her and are understandably interested in seeing/hearing them once they're on public display.

A simple, professionally worded statement would have sufficed, but Instead little miss billionaire (who has proudly sought the attention of everything on this planet with a pulse since 1958) is repeatedly berating her fans. Nice fodder for the haters and a great way to make those most loyal to her feel like shit.

This, this, this and this again. And again

Bring on those other 8 Versace shots and shut the bloody IG down for a while. She should never have written the word FANS to begin with. Her fans are the people who despite not being insanely rich are happy to spend $400 to see her live because she's worth it and her show is worth it, they have no means nor access whatsoever to those pics, they just find them published online as most other people with an Internet connection do. Her assistants, photographers, whatever, whoever is behind this instead DO have access to them.

So start looking there Madonna, if you really happen to have JUST found out, that would be the most obvious and sensible thing to do for anyone with half your intelligence! Crying WOLF on Instagram is just going to end up killing the great buzz coming off Versace/Interview etc etc, especially if it ends on the main media outlets. Some of them would have a field day with all of this unnecessary drama. God

Watch us still get shitloads of outtakes from the Versace campaign and Madonna STILL being all surprised.... 8 years later

:lol:

Well the good news is that she'd have another 8 years to find the culprit. That should suffice, no? "I can't believe my fans would do this". I can understand within the GMAYL scenario, but 3 years on and 5 years in the case of the pics, and that sentence sounds lame and tired TBH

Still love her, not sure it's wise to point the finger at "THE FANS" though

Complaining about leaks while posting them for 2.6 million followers (and many more lurkers) to see seems a little counterproductive. It would be the equivalent of writing a message complaining about how not wanting people to listen to album leaks and then posting the full leaked album along with the message.

This is the first time she has disappointed me as a person.From all the people she could have blamed she chose to blame her fans, it's absolutely ridiculous. And the fact that she blamed her fans while posting that picture of her.. It makes it even more ridiculous in my eyes. She doesn't seem to respect her fans. I'm reading the Instagram messages and I silently agree with some of her fans

Calm down baby, she didn't blame all her fans, she said :

"I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best!"

Well then she needs to get back to work and quit mentioning fans and leaks in the same sentence. Further, there's not one fan preventing her from finishing her work. We are not stopping her. Quite the opposite. GO. WORK. I will personally get on my hands and knees and cut her a path than pave it w/ gold if I have to. I'll bring water, a cool towel, breath mints, ANYTHING. Just stay in there and bake.

:thumbsup:

Still love her, not sure it's wise to point the finger at "THE FANS" though

She blames the fans who sell/buy stolen material, not all her fans...

There's a lot of drama around those comments by the Queen... She's rightly angry at the hackers/sellers/buyers, that's it. She could wish they were dead, I wouldn't care :lmao:

Madonna should start visiting fan forums more often....it would tell her everything she has been in the dark about for quite sometime. Today's event makes it clear that she has been blindsided by what's out there, and I still don't believe she is aware as to the extent. She's rightfully mad, but ignorantly chastising the hungry peasants who worship her instead of the gold grubbing staff inside the palace walls. I have a feeling that things are about to change and our wealth of constant flowing rarities will become a thing of the past, at least for a while.

I can't believe all the bullshit I read in the other thread.

And you consider yourself fan?

To be an artist, I never would like to have fans like you.

I'm in total shock.

Madonna should start visiting fan forums more often....it would tell her everything she has been in the dark about for quite sometime. Today's event makes it clear that she has been blindsided by what's out there, and I still don't believe she is aware as to the extent. She's rightfully mad, but ignorantly chastising the hungry peasants who worship her instead of the gold grubbing staff inside the palace walls. I have a feeling that things are about to change and our wealth of constant flowing rarities will become a thing of the past, at least for a while.

I hope Madonna never reads her fan forums. Would be so depressing for her to read all of the garbage being thrown at her. This is the most positive one so imagine if she went to the others where 90 % of them trash her all of the time.

She has been a sane, hard-working superstar for decades and reading comments, advice, praise and put-downs from others would not be productive. That is why so many other stars are so screwed up and don't follow their own vision.

Guest Rachelle of London

She has the right to be pissed.

Madonna isn't dumb enough to not realise that the outtakes are coming from somewhere. She's probably dealing with the members in her team in private. The ones she's having a go at on IG are the ones that spread it.

Agreed, sadly.

I think she is frustrated and feels a bit violated and angry. Is she not entitled? I am so amazed by people's personal offense to this.

She isn't whining or blaming she expressing personal outrage and wtf?

Give her a break.

Agreed. She clearly isn't talking about all her fans but people are taking this as a personal insult. Drama Drama Drama. Remind me to stay away from this forum until the new album is out.

She has the right to be pissed.

Madonna isn't dumb enough to not realise that the outtakes are coming from somewhere. She's probably dealing with the members in her team in private. The ones she's having a go at on IG are the ones that spread it.

Exactly. And there have been some horrible ones that her own fans have been posting repeatedly. But I'm sure she's well aware that these are only a very small number of fans. People are reacting like she stood in a podium & declared that ALL her fans are thieves. People, get a grip. The first time she's vented in 30 years & she's made out like the biggest whining bitch.