New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

There's nothing wrong with having different opinions on Madonna records imao.

I love Bedtime Stories but I would rank it low among her records. Not that it isn't fantastic because it is but simply because I personally feel like she's had stronger eras both musically and conceptually.

Also, BTS is flanked by her two best records for me. Erotica before and Ray of Light after. It's more so a bridge album as much as I love it.

There's nothing wrong with having different opinions on Madonna records imao.

I love Bedtime Stories but I would rank it low among her records. Not that it isn't fantastic because it is but simply because I personally feel like she's had stronger eras both musically and conceptually.

Also, BTS is flanked by her two best records for me. Erotica before and Ray of Light after. It's more so a bridge album as much as I love it.

Yes, I feel the same. I do enjoy it because I enjoy all her records, but I would put it below most of her other records. There's really no Madonna record I hate! I think it's something you have to be in the mood for since it is one of her slower softer records. Maybe I haven't been in the right mood for it lately.

Yes, I feel the same. I do enjoy it because I enjoy all her records, but I would put it below most of her other records. There's really no Madonna record I hate! I think it's something you have to be in the mood for since it is one of her slower softer records. Maybe I haven't been in the right mood for it lately.

Same here, there isn't one I don't love or enjoy. The closest one for me is Like a Virgin. I do think that's her weakest by far

listening at the sophie stuff.. hearing about the rappers.. it's for sure gonna be a crazy album. with solveig and orbit the sound leaned more to what she's more familiar with. i think it's gonna be edgy and experimental :p

and imagine that with the amazing lyrics she has teased on IG.. :o

Me nither.

I think the only similarity will be the amount of people she's worked with.

Except this will have far more. It will probably be more like MDNA.

Let's hope not. BS is probably my least favorite Madonna album. To some people it's soft and sensual, but for me it was a bit boring.

It's also one of her most personal/vulnerable. Get into it!

Unfortunately for me back then, BS was the ONLY studio album M released during my high school years (93 - 97), so I guess that's partly why I have a fondness for it.

I cannot wait for this ratchet ass album to be released every new rumour and collab makes me even more excited :)

Absolutely! Are we so desperate for news we are sitting here debating Bedtime Stories! Really who cares! If you love it, all power to you. Different strokes for different folks. I always love the new stuff the most. Madonna is so unique in how she's always changes and is on to the next thing! Please give us some news soon!

Bedtime Stories is in my top 3 least fav albums, but that's not to say it's bad. It's just that she has released so many great albums that BS moved down the list.

As an album it's not in my top5 favourites BUT it's alongside LAP, for me its the album that had the best era for singles/videos.

Everything that came off BS was perfect, amazing videos and singles.

Mattress has made an incredible and wonderful thread all about Bedtime stories, the album, the era and the looks. Can we go there to discuss it ( it really is worthwhile ) and leave this thread for new albums news. I know this is going to be impossible, but worth a try. :laugh: