New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Guest Rachelle of London

Is she dating the Lil one. I dont see Timor anywhere :). Or is it DIPLO?

No. Lil Buck is doing so well and has just finished the ballet that M went to and now lives in NYc. They're always together. It seems he's a friend of Rocco's. M practically hangs out with most of the dancers

i am super excited about Madonna working with Dj Dahi. I love Sheezus (the track he did for Lily Allen).. and other stuff he did with other artists..

I can't believe Madonna's still actively working on the album. I don't think she's going to use much of the stuff she did with Avicii at this point.. I know that will have you guys asking how do you know she is not happy with Avicii tracks and blah, blah but there's only a number of songs one can put in an album unless she wants to release a double album which i wouldn't mind of course but it has to be flawless through and through.

Guest ditaluver

am I the only one who hasnt listened to ANYTHING by ANY of these producers, etc???

I really have NO CLUE who any of these people are. I guess it shows part of my age, cause frankly I dont care about them lol

i want to be surprised by the sound.... like I am with each album. I've never cared who produces it (well aside from JT, Timbaland - so bland IMO). there is always something I love though and I am DYING for new music to workout to!

so bring it!!!!!!!!!!!.

I hope she raps on every song and wears grills 24 7. I also hope you all get a life. Any loser who thinks they know better than Madonna HAS TO GO.

This is silly. She can do whatever she wants as an artist, but just because we're fans doesn't automatically mean we're drones and will eat up everything she does. That's called being a monster or lamb. That's not how Madonna raised us.

This is silly. She can do whatever she wants as an artist, but just because we're fans doesn't automatically mean we're drones and will eat up everything she does. That's called being a monster or lamb. That's not how Madonna raised us.

The point is she can do whatever she wants and we have the right to disagree (like the grillz...everyone hated them but I still love them) ...

HOWEVER, everyone on this disaster of a thread is just voicing all these negatives. Let her do what she does. She always delivers.

I hope she raps on every song and wears grills 24 7. I also hope you all get a life. Any loser who thinks they know better than Madonna HAS TO GO.

Yaaaaaas! You and Kim are life in this thread!

Guest Rachelle of London

am I the only one who hasnt listened to ANYTHING by ANY of these producers, etc???

I really have NO CLUE who any of these people are. I guess it shows part of my age, cause frankly I dont care about them lol

i want to be surprised by the sound.... like I am with each album. I've never cared who produces it (well aside from JT, Timbaland - so bland IMO). there is always something I love though and I am DYING for new music to workout to!

so bring it!!!!!!!!!!!.

The producers she is working with are awesome. I think were all gonna love this album.

Can you imagine a video with a black backdrop and her dressed in a Joan of arc type of outfit and diplo's beats opening up and she smiles and licks her lips and ...boom there are the grillz!!!! I would fucking LOVE IT.

And strippers. Madonna is so into all these ideas, I can see a serious-type video turning into a party night with strippers a la the "music" video.

Joan of Arc with grillz would be life itself

Maybe the stake she was burned on can be a stripper pole

:hornybig:

Watch it all happen! Serious art for freedom theme, Joan of arc fighting for her life and than when she is getting burnt at the stake midway through the video, diplo's crazy breakdown turns the whole video upside down and it's Madonna partying at a nightclub with Diplo and strippers everywhere.

Guest ditaluver

The producers she is working with are awesome. I think were all gonna love this album.

well I know I am going to love it!!!!

i LOVE all her albums!!!! there is no way in HELL I would never not like a madonna album. its absolutely impossible

Guest ditaluver

Watch it all happen! Serious art for freedom theme, Joan of arc fighting for her life and than when she is getting burnt at the stake midway through the video, diplo's crazy breakdown turns the whole video upside down and it's Madonna partying at a nightclub with Diplo and strippers everywhere.

that sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!

well I know I am going to love it!!!!

i LOVE all her albums!!!! there is no way in HELL I would never not like a madonna album. its absolutely impossible

that sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!

Right! Her albums are just so well put together album after album. She is such a pro at what she does.

Yeah I can see her doing videos where the serious theme get cut to a fun liberating theme in the middle for this art for freedom type of idea. After all, with all the serious opinions she wants to express and has always expressed, she's always found a middle ground where pop music can laugh it off and get on the dance floor to have fun and live life.

I just hope with her passion for this album, comes a passion to make a concept video...

i am super excited about Madonna working with Dj Dahi. I love Sheezus (the track he did for Lily Allen).. and other stuff he did with other artists..

I can't believe Madonna's still actively working on the album. I don't think she's going to use much of the stuff she did with Avicii at this point.. I know that will have you guys asking how do you know she is not happy with Avicii tracks and blah, blah but there's only a number of songs one can put in an album unless she wants to release a double album which i wouldn't mind of course but it has to be flawless through and through.

I think the "serious" work is happening now.

Finalisation of track listing, final mixes of vocals and deciding on singles (as confirmed by Diplo).

Her 2weeks in the studio with Avicii were 6months ago, an since those workshops she's spent a lot of other time in the studio with Diplo and his "mixers", I think the lyrics will be all that remains from the Avicci sessions.....

I'm really excited for the different experimental sounds on there way!

Will Avicii become the Rick Nowels of this album?

My ball says M Has written some great songs with Avicii, so the answer is yes.

Will Avicci step up his game because of Diplo?

My ball laughed at me when I asked it this, so the answer is hell naw.

Will Avicii become the Rick Nowels of this album?

At this stage it does look like it.

Let's also not forget how Avicii himself hasn't really said much about Madonna.. Diplo is all over the media with the Madonna collaboration and he actually confirmed 5 or even 6 songs of his will be included in the album which means that's half the album!!