New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I hope she raps on every song and wears grills 24 7. I also hope you all get a life. Any loser who thinks they know better than Madonna HAS TO GO.

clearly you don't know better

I do like some of Avicii's work but it has that acoustic guitar thing mixed with dance/electronic beats that she already did on AL. I like AL but I don't think I want her to do that sound again. I want her to find something different from her previous records and not repeat the AL acoustic thing.

I do like some of Avicii's work but it has that acoustic guitar thing mixed with dance/electronic beats that she already did on AL. I like AL but I don't think I want her to do that sound again. I want her to find something different from her previous records and not repeat the AL acoustic thing.

I do think the sound will be a different sound. Somewhat current to what is now but with her interpretation of it which will give it it's difference. Idk. Just give us a GODDAMN single release date MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

hahahah mdonnaramma.......

I can write article like that.... I need to make money out of it too!!!

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/17/new-track-veni-vidi-vici-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/

Edited by YannBouch

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/17/new-track-veni-vidi-vici-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/

Can we please stop posting links??

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

We can reveal some new exclusive details about the song Veni Vidi Vici.

If you thought you were done with Madonna rapping, think again!

In each verse of Veni Vidi Vici Madonna sort of raps with a low voice while keeping a certain flow. Its very different than the American Life rap though. The chorus is where the acoustic guitar kicks in, giving it a pop vibe.

Madonna also does her own backing vocals as she starts singing on top of the rap voice halfway through each verse of Veni Vidi Vici.

Madonnarama can exclusively reveal that this is the song Diplo referred to in the BBC Radio interview with Zane Lowe

We had one song thats kind of a retrospective record, with lyrics from her career and news reports from her [from the last 30 years.]

Veni Vedi Vici is a reflective pop/hip-hop song in which Madonna reminisces on her past years as an artist and a person.

In the verses, Madonna raps gently, using song titles from her past, as lyrics.

I took a Holiday I got Into the Groove Music saved my life and carries on citing or referring to Borderline, Vogue, Express Yourself, Justify my love, Ray of Light, Music and even The Power of Good-Bye.

Madonna tells us I came, I saw, I conquer (Veni Vidi Vici) in a truly lovely pop-oriented chorus definitely the best part of the song.

Please keep in mind that no final tracklist for the album has been decided yet and that were reviewing demos, not the finished/mastered tracks.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/17/new-track-veni-vidi-vici-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3DafUwG9t

If this is in any way true, I have a feeling this is the song that Diplo said was like "turned down for what" ...cause I imagine, she references her past songs and gets to the chorus with the supposed guitars and when she says "I came I saw I conquered" I'd say the beat would drop in the same vein as that song...Idk...just a random observation.

Madonna & Avicii have probably made magic together. Certainly excited to see what they've done together.

There's no reason for anyone to assume Avicii is is not on the record or that she's unhappy with their work.

Exactly. Those people might as well assume that the S1 and Natalia tracks have been abandoned too for the same reasoning. Oh and if Pharrell did work with Madonna, then those songs must have been dropped too!!

Cause if the producers arn't talking about it, then the songs weren't good enough and had to be dropped or reworked with Diplo......

-_____-

Modern-Family-Kitchen.jpg

Did you just....

equate...

Avicci's sound...

to the sound of AL and Mirwais?

Be careful, the "American Life is her best album" troop will not be down with that.

tumblr_maqdmw6qEW1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

Can we please stop posting links??

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

We can reveal some new exclusive details about the song Veni Vidi Vici.

If you thought you were done with Madonna rapping, think again!

In each verse of Veni Vidi Vici Madonna sort of raps with a low voice while keeping a certain flow. Its very different than the American Life rap though. The chorus is where the acoustic guitar kicks in, giving it a pop vibe.

Madonna also does her own backing vocals as she starts singing on top of the rap voice halfway through each verse of Veni Vidi Vici.

Madonnarama can exclusively reveal that this is the song Diplo referred to in the BBC Radio interview with Zane Lowe

We had one song thats kind of a retrospective record, with lyrics from her career and news reports from her [from the last 30 years.]

Veni Vedi Vici is a reflective pop/hip-hop song in which Madonna reminisces on her past years as an artist and a person.

In the verses, Madonna raps gently, using song titles from her past, as lyrics.

I took a Holiday I got Into the Groove Music saved my life and carries on citing or referring to Borderline, Vogue, Express Yourself, Justify my love, Ray of Light, Music and even The Power of Good-Bye.

Madonna tells us I came, I saw, I conquer (Veni Vidi Vici) in a truly lovely pop-oriented chorus definitely the best part of the song.

Please keep in mind that no final tracklist for the album has been decided yet and that were reviewing demos, not the finished/mastered tracks.

Sounds like more of the same BULL tbh.

If this is in any way true, I have a feeling this is the song that Diplo said was like "turned down for what" ...cause I imagine, she references her past songs and gets to the chorus with the supposed guitars and when she says "I came I saw I conquered" I'd say the beat would drop in the same vein as that song...Idk...just a random observation.

I think is unapologetic bitch because she name that song too often but I think you might be right!!! Make sense

I think is unapologetic bitch because she name that song too often but I think you might be right!!! Make sense

Could be. Anyone else beginning to think bitch, I'm Madonna and unapologetic bitch could be the same song...maybe lyrics within one of the titles?

am I the only one who hasnt listened to ANYTHING by ANY of these producers, etc???

I really have NO CLUE who any of these people are. I guess it shows part of my age, cause frankly I dont care about them lol

i want to be surprised by the sound.... like I am with each album. I've never cared who produces it (well aside from JT, Timbaland - so bland IMO). there is always something I love though and I am DYING for new music to workout to!

so bring it!!!!!!!!!!!.

I know 2 of Avicii's songs and only heard Elastic Heart by Sia, which Diplo did and I love it!!

Other than that I'm

In the dark. I'm excited to be surprised

Could be. Anyone else beginning to think bitch, I'm Madonna and unapologetic bitch could be the same song...maybe lyrics within one of the titles?

I thought that too

But didn't Rama say they are two seperate tracks?

Sorry, but I'd rather her rap than do too much acoustic guitar stuff. I get bored with acoustic guitar music.