New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

MJ didn't have a snake called Madonna, although I find it hilarious unfortunately he didn't. That was made up. He had one snake and he was called muscles after the Diana Ross song. This thread is killing me.

How did we get from Madonnas new album to a made up MJ's snake from 20 years ago? I cant cope. :lol:

This thread is such a rollercoaster!

From the exciting news from Diplo's mouth to the eyerolling trolls to those Spanish Eyes lyrics reinvention :lol: to the super annoying MJ discussions.

Oh, and GU is back!

I think MJ had a problem with her personality and how she was so upfront and strong. His mentality was childlike and soft and she probably rubbed him the wrong way cause she was such a business mentality and pushy towards him. The MJ references do have me a little confused...time will tell.

Madonna always admired MJ. They may not have been the best fit for friends, but M made the effort and gave him a chance. And like she said at the VMAs, sometimes you have to lose things in order to appreciate them

So Switch is on the album too ? Along with Diplo they were part of the producing team on one of my favourite noughties album "Santogold" by Santogold.

wow!!! didn't know......love that album!!!

Madonna always admired MJ. They may not have been the best fit for friends, but M made the effort and gave him a chance. And like she said at the VMAs, sometimes you have to lose things in order to appreciate them

thanks!!!

For gods sake. Here we go again with the Michael vs Madonna bullshit. Michael had no reason whatsoever to be jealous of Madonna. I mean, I know some people here ain't going to like this but he WAS more successful than her. These theories about him being jealous are nonsense.

:thumbsup:

precisely, he was just jealous of Madonna and M knows it

Oh for god's sake, when will you finally stop pulling shit like that out of your ass? Seriously, what is your problem?

Sometimes it does seem to me a few M fans have difficulties accepting Madonna is not the only pop music icon and there were other (few) artists who were just as succesful and admired as her.

From Nicki Minaj to Chris Brown, everyone is dying to work with Ariana Grande even a vertiable pop icon like Madonna! A source reveals to HollywoodLife.com just why the Material Girl is looking to record with Ariana.

Ariana Grande, 21, is arguably one of the hottest stars in music right now. Not only is she a fantastic performer in her own right, but her collaborations with artists from Iggy Azalea to Big Sean light the charts on fire. Its no surprise that everyone in the industry is champing at the bit to work with Ariana, and Material Girl Madonna, 56, is no exception to the rule, as a source has EXCLUSIVELY revealed to HollywoodLife.com.

Ariana Grande & Madonna To Duet? Material Girl Wants To Record With Ariana

Everyone sees the money that comes with Ariana Grande; she is on complete fire right now with her music career, says our insider.

Everyone wants to work with her and you can add Madonna to the list, as she is still very much up on all things pop culture and knows about the success Ariana is having and wants to work with Ariana on a future duet.

I think we have reason to believe Madonna's next album will consist entirely of Michael Jackson covers.

I'm preordering ten copies and sending them to Daniel cause he won't buy it otherwise. And this is an album that needs to heeard to be believed.

"Are you with me?"