New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Guest CzarnaWisnia

madonna said coming soon on instagram with her post about "messiah" way back in july. we're almost into october now

she was referring to the return of Jesus Christ.

I have no problem waiting until March for the album,but I at least want the first single before the end of the year! Madonna can make this happen.I see no reason why the first single ("Living For Love"?) can't be released a month from now,or sooner.

It was hard to hear him at all over that phone connection tbh

Madonnnarama posted the interview and I think it's interesting this retrospective song includes BOTH media stories and lyrics from previous eras:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/15/diplo-madonnas-next-single-is-ready/

What lyrics will there be? Controversial songs like Like a Prayer, Justify, Erotica, maybe lyrics from Human Nature? I am really excited about this track. She has never done something like this

I'm sure Madonna demanded a song that randomly has Candy Shop & Human Nature lyrics in it. :)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Sorry, I meant the return of Jesus Luz.

As for before or after the release of the album, well, it depends on how much strength Madonna has left in her to pull him by his hair out of her "special wardrobe" hidden behind her bathroom walls.

Ummm... WHAT? Game changer?

Dacoury Natche, professionally known as DJ Dahi, is an American hip hop record producer anddisc jockey (DJ) from Los Angeles, California. Dahi is perhaps best known for producing "Worst Behavior" by Canadian rapper Drake, as well as his collaboration with American rapper Kendrick Lamar, the critically acclaimed album cut "Money Trees", which features Lamar's label-mate Jay Rock.[2] Dahi has also produced several tracks for various artists such as Lily Allen, Freddie Gibbs, Dom Kennedy, Pac Div, Mac Miller, Skeme, Pac Div, Travi$ Scott, Vic Mensa, Casey Veggies, Smoke DZA, Mick Jenkins and Rich Kidd, among others.

Personally, I think Money Trees is one of the most amazing hip-hop songs of the last few years. But still - wow. Is Madge going down the hip-hop route...?

I'm back! Did i miss something important? I dreamt i logged here and there was a title of the album in the thread, but i see things are still a bit in the dark!

I agree with GU, i really wish she is incredibly annoying in this album, loads of grills and rap and tit flashing so she gets rid of the moaners!

Lil Buck is a dancer from the Super Bowl and MDNA Tour, who won the Smirnoff casting.

Thanks. So, sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, I just can't keep up, but is she in the studio with these 2 people?