Brahim. Could Madonna had really been so devastated?

karbatal

So, we are so overwhelmed with that info from different sites that we don't have to comment about that break up with that boy.

For years, we have seen that person near Madonna, playing with Rocco and being there. We all asumed that he was a kind of toy boy or somebody who gave Madonna some peace, so she could get though the difficult time after her divorce.

Now, if those lyrics are true and they are not about Guy, that means they are about Brahim. I don't think they make much sense, to be fair. I can't imagine Madonna being so devastated. If she had loved Brahim so much, she would have presented him as her boyfriend, would have gone with him to awards and things like that. She's not ashamed if it were the case.

But that boy was only in the background. No, it doesn't make sense.

But what's your opinion?

Sorry, but he was quite clearly her boyfriend. She doesn't have to shout it from the rooftops, and why should she? Tho she did mention him a coupla times in interviews.She's well aware of the Mr. Madonna tag that follows any fella she's with, so probably wanted to keep it low key for all their sakes. IF those songs are real and about him, then it's hardly surprising, Even Madonna can *gasp* fall in love y'know!

Who says she was devastated? Cuz some gossip rag made it out 2 b that way & then some

shitty website copied it?

Remember when Bedtime Stories was 1st released most people

thought Inside of Me was about Dennis Rodman's big cock still

lingering inside Madonna's Vagina, but it turned out it was about her mother.

Why wouldn't she be devastated? They were a loving couple, as far as I know...

Brahim%2BZaibat%2BMadonna%2BBrahim%2BZai

He was a on a few red carpets with her and had an erotic dance sequence on tour every night. She hardly kept him 'in the background'.

Guest Rachelle of London

I swear to god. What makes her relationship with Brahim any less than any other partner she's had. They were very affectionate with each other.

Most pap shots they were embracing which we hardly saw M do with the men she married. Why wouldn't she be upset about a break up with a man she dedicated 3 years of her life too.

She is human!

Background? He was one of the lead dancers on her worldwide tour wtf :dead:

Sorry, but he was quite clearly her boyfriend. She doesn't have to shout it from the rooftops, and why should she? Tho she did mention him a coupla times in interviews.She's well aware of the Mr. Madonna tag that follows any fella she's with, so probably wanted to keep it low key for all their sakes. IF those songs are real and about him, then it's hardly surprising, Even Madonna can *gasp* fall in love y'know!

Thank you!!!!!!!

Have most fans become brain dead and came to the conclusion that Madonna is not able to fall in love with another human being?

Do you think ahes some kind of tabloid queen who is arranging relationships based on publicity???

Im sorry karbs, i love ya, but your posts as of lately...., im gonna quote your idol, "No. Just no."

Guest Rachelle of London

:clap:

I didn't even see this post! Agree everything you said.

Guest Rachelle of London

She even mentioned him in interviews wtf. I'm sti trying to get her head round her keeping him in the background :lmao:

I needed this laugh

They were at the Met Gala together. Her relation with Carlos was also pretty low key.

I think Brahim doing the french "Dancing with the stars" was a big turning point between the two. Either she did not want him to do it because she does not like real tv and thinks it's cheap or the notoriety he gained with it in France made him think twice about staying with Madonna now that he had his own gig (a gig he got because he was Madonna's boyfriend).

Guest Rachelle of London

They were at the Met Gala together. Her relation with Carlos was also pretty low key.

I think Brahim doing the french "Dancing with the stars" was a big turning point between the two. Either she did not want him to do it because she does not like real tv and thinks it's cheap or the notoriety he gained with it in France made him think twice about staying with Madonna now that he had his own gig (a gig he got because he was Madonna's boyfriend).

He was an accomplished dancer before he met Madonna. He was the b boy world champion for crying out loud. He met Madonna at a dance gig. I disbelieve that she got upset that he took part in a dancing competition.

Maybe they just grew apart.

of course Madonna is capable of being in a healthy loving relationship - I never doubted that it was what she had with Brahim. Lest we forget Andy Bird's interviews where he made her sound like the sweetest person ever

He was an accomplished dancer before he met Madonna. He was the b boy world champion for crying out loud. He met Madonna at a dance gig. I disbelieve that she got upset that he took part in a dancing competition.

Maybe they just grew apart.

Yep but he was presented as Madonna's boyfriend in every interview he made and people here did not give two shits about his dancing background, he was known as Madonna's boyfriend and tht's it. But as the season went on it became obvious he should have been one of the celebrity dancers and not one of the celebrity contestant. Right before the first episode he was still being photographed with Madonna, once he did the show no more pic of them together and the break up at the end of the season.

Well she couldn't have possibly expected it would last, right?

If she ever wants a life partner again she's gonna have to drop the little boy toys and start looking for someone who is more in her league.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had strong feelings for him. They were together awhile and she said in an interview with some well known American tv interviwer (I cant remember her name I'm English sorry...but it was the same interview she said the infamous "reductive" comment) that she was open to the idea of getting married again. But previously when she was dating Jesus and she was on the Letterman show and he asked her if she'd like to get married again she said she'd rather get hit by a bus or a train or something. So he obviously made her feel in love again. And as someone else mentioned her ex Andy Bird made her sound like a loved up, romantic, thoughtful, sometimes needy person, instead of the cold, raunchy person she's often seen as. When I was reading his interview I was like "is he really talking about Madonnna? :S"

For years, we have seen that person near Madonna, playing with Rocco and being there. We all asumed that he was a kind of toy boy or somebody who gave Madonna some peace

But what's your opinion?

I can't comment on whether or not some already-iffy-smelling lyrics from a maybe-demo from her as-of-yet-unheard-of new album are, could be, or should be (?) about Brahim.

But I can comment on this: anyone who's ever brought someone else into their life (and I can only imagine what that must be like when you already have four children and are running an empire) and sticks with them for three years knows that there is simply no way for it to remain casual or low-stakes.

Whether she was head over heels for him, or considered him one of the loves of her life is almost irrelevant - the point I'm trying to make is, living daily life for 1000 consecutive days is hard work. It can't be done if there is no true affection and a sense that they are a "fit."

Thanks for opening the thread - I think actually there are quite a few people (thankfully not among the Mnation fanbase, apparently!) that dismissed the relationship simply because of the age difference. I think talking it out is useful.

Madonna once said that it sometimes takes years for her to come to terms with something and finally write about it in her work, so it's quite possible that many of the lyrics on this album are about her relationship with Guy. She spent 8 years married to him after all. She likely has much more to say and feel about that than her little flings with these twentysomethings.