Love You from the Inside Out

Messiah

Rebel Heart

Unapologetic Bitch

Veni Vidi Vici

Wash All Over Me

Now there is AUTOTUNE BABY because of Siri? da fuk

emobrit.gif

For heavens sake, Why is Madonnantion forum being used to promote the views of Madonnatribe. Considering that they only just recently called us all idiots over there ( various posters did) , why give them oxygen. This is bloody annoying.

So it's either that the tracks they have come up with are not strong enough or truly she's all over the place artistically as she's still undecided on the direction of the album. We just have to trust (in) Madonna (LOOOOL)... i'd rather wait another whole year than have an album out that's been rushed giving less than stellar results.

I still hope the album has an Art For Freedom theme analyzing human rights and world struggles opposed to uninspired breaking up songs.

I'm wondering if she's aiming to have an album completely produced by Major Lazer.. after all wasn't Diplo the last producer she worked with and they both established they had more sessions to do in the future?? Maybe she's going to take all the demos she did with Aviccii and Mozella, S1, etc.. and re work them with Diplo. After all if it's true that the tracks with Diplo are the radio hits (which i assume it's what she is aiming for) but they sound immature (i have to speculate they sound immature based on the lyrics content rather than the sound) she might want to re write the lyrics or use the other demos and have them produced by Diplo so that the album has a consistent sound and theme...

For heavens sake, Why is Madonnantion forum being used to promote the views of Madonnatribe. Considering that they only just recently called us all idiots over there ( various posters did) , why give them oxygen. This is bloody annoying.

Rather transparent, wouldn't you say my dear?

I'm just dying to know what "Paulo says" next....

Half baked cake.

It's half done there is no polishing off and it's not in mixing mode as we once thought.

I think they'll be further recording session is the next few months.....then a promo campaign will start after new year!

Can't wait 2015 will be her year!

Why is no one talking about the fact that Madonna posted the picture of her on the Iron Throne? It obviously means she will release the album the same week as GOT Season 5. Duh!

:lmao: at all the drama. Madonna fans are the worst. Keep faith in her, for christ sake!!!! She's the fucking QUEEN, she knows what she's doing!

she knows what she's doing? Well.. Who told you dat?

Over 40 songs so far and now she wants to record even more.

So... What the hell is she doing...

*if it's true of course*

brit_gum.gif

So it's either that the tracks they have come up with are not strong enough or truly she's all over the place artistically as she's still undecided on the direction of the album. We just have to trust (in) Madonna (LOOOOL)... i'd rather wait another whole year than have an album out that's been rushed giving less than stellar results.

Oh yeah, THAT MUST BE IT :manson:

The half baked thing is just an expression it doesn't mean the album is literally half way done imao.

Perhaps this is another Shepp Bedtime Stories scenario where she wrote songs with one producer but then decided to go another way.

Did her team let people listen to what's been done and got bad reactions so they decided to go back to the drawing board? Hence why Madonnarama supposedly got to hear some tracks over Skype?

If she's back in the studio with Diplo soon then maybe she intended to work more with him this whole time, but if it's someone brand new then who knows what it implies.

And who the hell is Bcomplete?

bcompleted is Beatrice Ã…kerlund (usually credited as B. Ã…kerlund or simply B), Jonas Ã…kerlund's wife.

She worked with M as a costume designer for Filth and Wisdom and the Super Bowl show.

The original demos with Avicii (Rebel Heart, Messiah) have a great concept and its everything you can expect from a Madonna album. Its smart, mature and rich, but it lacks the real radio hits.

Avicii and no radio hits? Avicii is radio hits..

And what's the great concept?! It seems like a load of shit put together to make an article based on info already rumoured. Then again maybe people are calling it bullshit cos they basically say the album is not that great :lmao:

bcompleted is B. Ã…kerlund, Jonas Ã…kerlund's wife.

She worked with M as a costume designer for Filth and Wisdom and the Super Bowl show.

Ok so may be she is working with her on the image for the new era? May be the album is done but the overall image hasn't been developed yet? Madonna can't just scheduled an album without other things taken into a completion!!

Why is no one talking about the fact that Madonna posted the picture of her on the Iron Throne? It obviously means she will release the album the same week as GOT Season 5. Duh!

:lmao:

tumblr_m40gp4AH7e1r0z9x5o1_500.gif

I noticed it too, and I posted almost the same image here a few weeks ago, kinda cool :)

Imagine if she recorded a song produced by Diplo based on the theme song of GoT. :D

And what's the great concept?! It seems like a load of shit put together to make an article based on info already rumoured. Then again maybe people are calling it bullshit cos they basically say the album is not that great :lmao:

They are lying through their teeth! If they've heard the songs by each producer, why are they only mentioning the already rumored titles? Not to mention the use of their generic vocabulary to describe what they've heard!

Ok so may be she is working with her on the image for the new era? May be the album is done but the overall image hasn't been developed yet? Madonna can't just scheduled an album without other things taken into a completion!!

She also styled Madonna for the Harpers Bazaar shoot with Terry Richardson.

It just crossed my mind that B. Ã…kerlunds project, B Who You Are, has a message which is similar to that of Art For Freedom: emphasizing the right to expressing yourself and being who you are.

Where is the B Akerland connection coming from? Did she tag her?

Yes. Madonna tagged her in her latest IG post, probably because she styled the photoshoot from which the photo originates.

It means we definitely aren't getting anything anytime soon.

What it means is she'll do what she did with MDNA. Release the album along with the tour dates to boost numbers and she will barely do any promotion and go straight to touring probably.

Why post about Messiah and say "coming soon," and why did she just post about Miley in a coy way if it's not till next year or not anytime soon.

This fucking sucks. From We R Superstars to the iTunes exclusive to Xfactor finale to Siri and the iphone6 this year has been exhausting. Over it currently.

Err the We R Superstars, iTunes exclusive to Xfactor finale to Siri and the iphone6 has all been pure speculation and drama on fansites and in the media. We haven't had any official information from Madonna's team on any of it so it's not like she cancelled anything. Madonna hasn't teased us about any of it either. The only thing she has hinted at are song titles. Get a grip

Maybe this is wishful thinking, but didn't B Akerlund just post sum Instagram post about heading back to work and Arianne Phillips commented that "we're all waiting for you?" It's quite possible it was for an unrelated project, but considering their common relationships, it could have very well been for Madonna, especially since her vacation was ending around the same time that was being posted.

It could be we're all reading a little too much into "half-baked," and she's currently working on photoshoots with B and Arianne. There would still be a few weeks before the album would be 'completed' in that case.

I still feel there's a chance for a 2014 release as long as there still isn't official release dates for all other fourth quarter albums being released this year. But if it comes out next year, well that's cool too.

Yes. Madonna tagged her in her latest IG post, probably because she styled the photoshoot from which the photo originates.

Ty, I don't have Instagram so can't see the tags.

This is random but a friend of mine who's been working on Fire Island this Summer and is heavy in the club scene in NYC just messaged me asking this: "I keep hearing two leaked madonna songs but can't seem to find them."

How could he have heard leaks if we haven't yet? He hasn't messaged me back to explain if he means the lyric leaks or if he's heard actual songs.

Ok, please, THE MELTDOWNS HERE!!! hahahha

First of all. Am i the only one that remembers that MADONNARAMA was run by a some person that was so angry after AL was released that decided to become a KYlie fan? Yes, that man who had curly hair and released his own album called Kinky and was a laughable stock. Are they really trying to tell us that they are given exclusive access to an album?

BUNCH OF LIES!

Nobody has listened to any song because if the album is 'half baked" then nobody is giving demos or listenings to anybody.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, most of us agreed that GMAYL was a mistake and she should have waited a bit more for MDNA because she released it too soon because of the Super Bowl. Then if Madonna wants to wait more because she's working harder, then that's all.

UGH!

Perhaps this is another Shepp Bedtime Stories scenario where she wrote songs with one producer but then decided to go another way.

Yes. If that's the case, then i'm satisfied, because Madonna has never gone wrong when she decided to change ways during recording.

And she knows that she needs a killer single. Sometimes it comes easy, like Hung Up. Sometimes it comes at the very end of the record session, like Music. Music was the final song recorded with Mirwais, they were just relaxed and playing around. And she knows that if she's working and playing and enjoyin herself some killer monster hit wil come.