Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

Alicia Keys on her record would be amazing !!!

True talent for once in her singing collaborations, unlike the usual radio candy names for the US market

I enjoy Alicia's music, but I do think she's overrated. I'm looking forward to hearing their collaboration, but there are lots of more interesting, innovative artists she could be working with.

Steven Klein 2008

DAD S&S backdrop video/ S&S Tourbook

thank you! :0)

Sorry, XXL, but this is slightly incorrect. The project is correct, but the photographer was not Klein. It was Tom Munro.

http://www.tommunro.com/film/madonna-die-another-day

(I'm wondering why she chose a photo with that watermark on it! Surely she has access to the original stuff. It's interesting, too, that other collaborators have been posting pics from this shoot lately. M did the "soapy bucket challenge" one, Munro posted one a day or two ago, and Giovanni Bianco posted one recently that had the lyrics from "Voices" on it: "Who is the master and who is the slave?" And then in the caption he wrote something about being the slave...)

Madonna's flrty look at diplo :horn:

Perhaps she sees it too and it reminds her of the early/happy days of her marriage.....we tend to become drawn to people who remind us/resemble people who once brought us great love and happiness....just a speculation but she does look pretty smitten with him in that shot.

Sorry, XXL, but this is slightly incorrect. The project is correct, but the photographer was not Klein. It was Tom Munro.

http://www.tommunro.com/film/madonna-die-another-day

(I'm wondering why she chose a photo with that watermark on it! Surely she has access to the original stuff. It's interesting, too, that other collaborators have been posting pics from this shoot lately. M did the "soapy bucket challenge" one, Munro posted one a day or two ago, and Giovanni Bianco posted one recently that had the lyrics from "Voices" on it: "Who is the master and who is the slave?" And then in the caption he wrote something about being the slave...)

omg you're right!! :rotfl:

FLOP FAN :lol:

how could I forget Tom Munro 2008 (S&S + ELLE)?

sorry GroovyGirl I gave you the wrong info :rotfl:

By the way she looks stunning in the shots from that NY club

Watch out Katty Purry :queenbitch:

Hahaha! Katy recently tweeted a warning concerning rival Taylor Swift....perhaps she should be more concerned about the Queen Diva she has befriended and is working with her man! Not that M would ever steal another woman's man, but she certainly likes em' younger and the woman lives to conquer!