Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

It's a character but anyway, she creeped me more when she posted a pic of her father when he was young and was the absolute twin brother of Sean Penn. She's so fucking oedipian.

tumblr_lp20uiRZvL1qfgkudo1_250.gif

tumblr_lp20uiRZvL1qfgkudo4_250.gif

tumblr_m4kb8lA8OF1r7e9vpo1_250.gif

When I was in 5th grade, the teacher taught us to write it as G-d, with a line through the "o."

So, I can understand her posting it like that. :)

Really? :lol:

Was there a reason or meaning behind it? I'm curious

daniel, I'm not Jewish... and my teacher was Italian. Same goes for Madonna. So, it goes beyond that, apparently. :)

It also had to do with stuff like... you wouldn't want the paper you wrote it on to get ripped up/ thrown away, things like that.

daniel, I'm not Jewish... and my teacher was Italian. Same goes for Madonna. So, it goes beyond that, apparently. :)

It also had to do with stuff like... you wouldn't want the paper you wrote it on to get ripped up/ thrown away, things like that.

It's most certainly a Jewish thing. Madonna never would have written "G-d" before studying Kabbalah.

vocalism- just saying that it goes beyond just a Jewish thing, as, for example, I usually do it, and didn't know anything about its supposed origin (as it was taught to me by a woman with the last name name Mingino).

In Italy people are not forbidden from spelling out the name Dio (God) in its entirety

It was never part of Catholicism

If other posters are confirming that it's a Jewish thing, I am sure she's picked it from Kabbalah

She certainly hasn't picked it from Catholicism or her Italian heritage :rotfl: