Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

In Italy people are not forbidden to spell out the name Dio (God) in its entirety

I'm not a religious person. I don't get it. You are not allowed to do what? To spell the word "God" or to spell the name of God which is obviously not "God". I think to remember from watching Idiana Jones and the Last Crusade that the name of God was Jehova or Iehova in Greek. And when you google it. it comes up with YHWH. :lightbulb:

I'm not a religious person. I don't get it. You are not allowed to do what? To spell the word "God" or to spell the name of God which is obviously not "God". I think to remember from watching Idiana Jones and the Last Crusade that the name of God was Jehova or Iehova in Greek. And when you google it. it comes up with YHWH :lightbulb:

LOL you misunderstood my post, I was replying to what HolidayGuy posted about how Madonna took the G-d way of spelling the word God from Catholicism or her Italian heritage anyway. I just said that in Italy people can write the name GOD with all three letters and that like two other posters pointed out, it is part of Jewish culture therefore it's very likely she picked it from Cabala. I am not religious myself by the way, I am spiritual :lol:

I love Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade :inlove:

But the tetragrammaton YHWH is a combination of letters from Aramaic (ancient Hebrew) not ancient Greek

She is following Joseph Lally also, he is a visual artist and writer.

i followed him on twitter too. i know there was a link between them before, otherwise i wouldn't have followed him. just forgot what it was about. so there was for sure a connection already months ago. but yes, he makes some visual artwork and is a writer, so could be interesting.

oh god no!!! i wish i could just like nicki just a little bit so it didn't have to suck every time she seems to be doing something with her.

i gotta say i'll never like them together...M's skin looks great tho...wow.