Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

About the "Current Mood" Instapic: notice she's wearing stockings up to her knees. For some reason I'm imagining that she's doing a photo-shoot. Any other thoughts?

Yeah I noticed the knee socks as well

DAzbeZ.jpg

Gina Bro0ke, Madonna's make up artist

"Guess who? Getting ready to redo this double flick.#liquidliner #makeup #1960smakeup#urbandecaycosmetics #icon @urbandecaycosmetics @udwende"

Edited by Plasticlimbo

whats wrong with M? Has she gotten bad news?: seems like something knocked her of her feet when i read her latest IG's . she feels; down on her knees, when life puts you into a corner...........

Lyrics.... maybe

Don't forget M like to be spiritual and everything, with "deep" message and random quote of her own!

Probably nothing special here

(secretly I hope it's about the album but...)

Edited by YannBouch

Its on twitter Rocco is posting video's of children and adults being executed. Eeek.

he meant it a positive way, so people won't waste their time on bullshit and look at the world and the truth. I say it's a good thing he did that, but of course the media will change the context and make it seem like he just posted it for some sick cool factor.

It's filled with lies already: http://www.redneckgossip.com/2014/10/09/madonnas-son-rocco-ritchie-14-sparks-concern-after-posting-graphic-video-of-children-being-executed/?tb

M has just addressed Rocco's posts!

10706921_316564188528229_35067125_n.jpg

I applaud my Sons desire to express his outrage by posting footage of ISIS on instagram. Humans are becoming numb to this violent imagery. He is saying our problems are nothing compared to whats going on around the world. Freedom Fighting is in his blood. Lets pray for PEACE! #rebelheart #livingforlove