Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

People rather see him posting shit like these rich kids of Instagram instead ? Or 744555 selfies a day like a Kardashian ? He's 14 and has a political opinion on the world, he's not some dumb egomaniac entitled rich kid. I appreciate the fact that he pointed out that Isis is not only killing western journalists.

People rather see him posting shit like these rich kids of Instagram instead ? Or 744555 selfies a day like a Kardashian ? He's 14 and has a political opinion on the world, he's not some dumb egomaniac entitled rich kid. I appreciate the fact that he pointed out that Isis is not only killing western journalists.

absolutely.

M has just addressed Rocco's posts!

10706921_316564188528229_35067125_n.jpg

I applaud my Sons desire to express his outrage by posting footage of ISIS on instagram. Humans are becoming numb to this violent imagery. He is saying our problems are nothing compared to whats going on around the world. Freedom Fighting is in his blood. Lets pray for PEACE! #rebelheart #livingforlove

Awesome. Madonna has remembered that today John Lennon would have been 74.

I'm undecided how I feel about Rocco posting videos of people getting killed. His reason is good and it is all about intention which is so important to focus on. People need to see what goes on. This is so important.

There's that and then I worry that people will be traumatized after viewing such a video, especially children.

It's sad that it takes a child to want to wake everyone up. Where are all the adults? I think it's wonderful that Rocco cares about what is going on in the world but adults need to be more active in making it a safe place and really focus on why these things happen.