Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

http://blindgossip.com/?p=63940

Picture Her As This Classic Actress

classic-woman.jpg

[Blind Gossip] Some have been taking this Academy Award-winning Actress to task for playing dress up as a favorite Classic Actress. However, while you were busy paying attention to that, another Creative Performer was actually making quiet inquiries into playing Classic Actress in a film!

Creative Performer is not unattractive, but there is just something about her that makes it difficult to picture her as the Classic Actress. Creative has worked with her own hair, makeup and wardrobe people several times over the past few years to see if they could help her physically pass for Classic. We don’t know if they have succeeded. We also don’t know if Creative really has the acting chops required to pull this off. Even if she does, it would still make for some shocking casting and lots of controversy.

Academy Award-winning Actress:

Classic Actress:

Creative Performer:

Is it Madonna?

Hmm maybe it is Madonna. She tagged Andy her hairdresser in the latest pic she posted where she looks like Hollywood glam.

she's pulling a Mariah

no, she's posting a magazine picture

not a polaroid from 15 years before trying to pass it as a current snap from her daily life at home

I stopped supporting Israel since i had the opportunity to aid in a Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon. I'm convinced this state shouldn't even exist and i'm not happy at all with Madonna's view. This is not a war between 2 sides, it's a genocide.

Agree on the genocide label. The two states Israel and Palestine should peacefully co-exist.

Sorry for the off-topic. Got triggered by previous thread posts.

Agree

its more complicated than just one side's view, especially when they are in a camp. Responsibility for the chaos lies with Hamas ...they play dirty, purposely putting civilians in the line of fire to gain sympathy. I work for a woman who is from Israel and has immediate family living there now. My father is also ex military intelligence officer and I trust his perspective which is that Hamas is a terrorist group who's sole purpose is the destruction of Israel-collateral damage such as children and families are good for the cause. They play dirty. Israel has tried, there is no peace or satisfaction in the eyes of Palestinians.... unless Israel burns. They are taught that from birth.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=63940

Picture Her As This Classic Actress

classic-woman.jpg

[Blind Gossip] Some have been taking this Academy Award-winning Actress to task for playing dress up as a favorite Classic Actress. However, while you were busy paying attention to that, another Creative Performer was actually making quiet inquiries into playing Classic Actress in a film!

Creative Performer is not unattractive, but there is just something about her that makes it difficult to picture her as the Classic Actress. Creative has worked with her own hair, makeup and wardrobe people several times over the past few years to see if they could help her physically pass for Classic. We don’t know if they have succeeded. We also don’t know if Creative really has the acting chops required to pull this off. Even if she does, it would still make for some shocking casting and lots of controversy.

Academy Award-winning Actress: Nicole Kidman in Grace of Monaco

Classic Actress: Grace Kelly

Creative Performer: I doubt it's Madonna.

Is it Madonna?

madonna

36 minutes ago

Getting ready for summer fun! #itshotinhere #unapologeticbitch

http://instagram.com/p/qhVgEFGESc/

I'd love it if she meant music. I wonder if she means a "family vacation" to the south of France or something? She usually takes the kids on a trip prior to starting a new era.

I'd love it if she meant music. I wonder if she means a "family vacation" to the south of France or something? She usually takes the kids on a trip prior to starting a new era.

Apparently, she's flying to London with her kids...

10561080_550629465041792_1331159616_n.jp

10549810_1477994309112436_636180429_n.jp

A guy upload those pics on Instagram saying he's flying to London in the same plane with Madonna, Lola and Rocco....

Great find! Do you know the guy's handle? I tried searching for it on IG myself but couldn't find it.

Madonna looks like Evita! Lourdes looks great as always.

European summer vacation!

She looks awesome . and Lola is really pretty . Thanks for these !

Madonna looks like Evita! Lourdes looks great as always.

European summer vacation!

Love it! :wow:

They came here on holiday even in 2011 and 2013 :dramatic: I love that they're flying commercial. Being worth $700m and all :rotfl: Love how Madonna has brought up her kids like normal kids, however normal their lives can be given the circumstances of course. But you know, Lourdes having attended NY La Guardia School and many other examples

Love it! :wow:

They came here on holiday even in 2011 and 2013 :dramatic: I love that they're flying commercial. Being worth $700m and all :rotfl: Love how Madonna has brought up her kids like normal kids, however normal their lives can be given the circumstances of course. But you know, Lourdes having attended NY La Guardia School and many other examples

They're flying BA First Class, it's nearly £6k a ticket, very normal.

But wow she looks amazing, I have no clue what I'd do if I was on a plane and suddenly M was there... I wouldn't want to say anything but knowing you're locked up with her for 8 hours... :nocomment: