Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

Incorrect, look at Dolly Parton, Tina Turner and Betty White ( who pretty much quadruples everybody's age on this planet ). All female celebrities, over 50, intelligent, respected and loved.

And quite sweetly probaly keep most if their real opinions to themselves. I bet if you asked any of those women if they feel women are discriminated against because of their age I have a feeling they would agree with me.

If a woman in her 20's wears make up, or any other cosmetic fix etc, has mood swings, does something provocative, wears attractive clothing, has a sense of humour, is true to herself she is just all these things.

All of sudden after 50 everything about your personality and who you were 20 years ago is you now you not accepting getting older, going through menopause, being desperate, trying to act young, people questioning your intelligence and acting like you were once this completely different person once upon a time.

Women are discriminated against for their age. It's so ingrained that even women discriminate against women for their age among other things.

Women aren't recycling bottles as a lot men think. The reason they get away with treating women like that is because SO MANY WEAK WOMEN let them get away with it and actually help them maintain that notion.

A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR

LET'S POST THIS CLIP EVERYWHERE!!!!

GO!! GO!!! GO!!!

I love how she says "What r u supposed 2 just DIE when ur 40!?"

they were bashing ciccone after her solid gold performance in 1983, claiming she was a talentless hack. look where she is now....having critical acclaim in the 32nd year of her mighty career. nobody gives a shit what they write, certainly not ciccone herself!!!

***riding the too much madge-ic bus***

If you've followed Madonna since the beginning, you know that no one gets a worse rap that she does. There is indignation and scorn from women and men of the media alike. That's just the way it has almost always been.

She doesn't care enough to beg for their love or overly explain her intentions. THAT is why she is so wonderful.

I'm sure the Billboard snippet article is her just because they basically say whoever wrote and recorded this absolutely and amazing song for our times copied or ripped off Daft Punk. It's always been like this folks and not one single other celebrity gets it as vicious (even certain dead child molesters, or liars or addicts).

One reason she gets so much hate is because people are mad that she's proved them wrong SO many times.

Since she arrived on the scene, critics and people in general have been predicting her demise and failure. It happens EVERY time she does something new. They say she's done, has gone too far, is too offensive, too old, too naked, irrelevant, not talented ... on and on.

And yet she continues to thrive and be more successful than any other person in the game. This infuriates people. She;s made them look fucking stupid for three decades now. Nobody can match her work ethic and drive and smarts and people are so irritated by that they can't admit they were wrong. Round and round we go. Fuck em.

Every celebrity get bashed, it's not personal.

Except that Madonna get bashed WAY more than almost every celebrity out there. The medias are way more bitter and spiteful when it comes to her.

And i have to admit: i also prefer Katy's solo cover over Madonna's, even if i love both.

Am I the only who thinks we're going to hear another tour version of Human Nature? :lmao:

What's wrong with that exactly? This song is a great representation of who she is, i easily understand why she sings it so much.

You forgot the third reason

She's the biggest star in the world, still

Part of the press hates her guts for it

ChartOfTheDay_1404_Madonna_is_the_Worlds

Shirley Manson - front woman from undergound cult UK band Garbage - couldn't put it any better:

“The tabloids complain about Madonna looking old, and people laugh at her for that. Then Madonna goes and fixes her face, and they laugh at her for that. Even though they begrudgingly say she looks amazing, they’ll still laugh at her for trying to look young.

“Then she steps out, looking amazing, and the tabloids go and blow up a picture of her aging hand. Nobody’s doing that to George Clooney, blowing up pictures of his hands!

“I look at these magazines, and I want to say to them, ‘What’s your point? That she’s aged? Does that surprise you? Or is your ‘point’ an attempt to undercut what she’s achieved?’ I think it is, even if it’s on a subconscious level. … And you probably wouldn’t turn down those hands if they were grabbing you under the table, you fucking idiots!”

Shirley has put it better than anyone i have ever heard comment on this issue and I thought I would attach the chart to reiterate her point :lmao:

A succesful woman over 50 in control of her personal life and career... OF COURSE she'll get shit from left and right. I believe it's in their nature to put Madonna on their level so they can feel better about themselves...

I totally agree with you on this. They feel insecure.

v_cover2_001.jpg

I think the cover with the both of them is my favorite, but what I love most about this picture is how much she looks like a German prostitute that would actually be named Dita! Imagine her with an accent? It just fits. And that bosom. :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

I hope she continues this S&M theme and performs Erotica and Candy Shop and Human Nature on tour. :wow:

A lot of people love Human Nature including me.

What's wrong with that exactly? This song is a great representation of who she is, i easily understand why she sings it so much.

Don't get me wrong...I love Human Nature and it's my favourite from Bedtime Stories but three tour performances of it in a row would be a little bit too much.

There are other "flop singles" more deserving of a tour performance than Human Nature, actually some of her more successful songs haven't been performed in AGES or have never been performed on tour at all.

Nothing Really Matters, The Power of Good-Bye, Take a Bow, I'll Remember, Love Profusion, Sorry, Jump, Get Together, Hollywood, Secret, Everybody, Cherish, Who's That Girl, Causing a Commotion, Bedtime Story...

to name a few...

Don't get me wrong...I love Human Nature and it's my favourite from Bedtime Stories but three tour performances of it in a row would be a little bit too much.

There are other "flop singles" more deserving of a tour performance than Human Nature, actually some of her more successful songs haven't been performed in AGES or have never been performed on tour at all.

Nothing Really Matters, The Power of Good-Bye, Take a Bow, I'll Remember, Love Profusion, Sorry, Jump, Get Together, Hollywood, Secret, Everybody, Cherish, Who's That Girl, Causing a Commotion, Bedtime Story...

to name a few...

Yeah i see your point. Still, i don't mind another Human Nature performance if it's done right. I have a special affection for that song because, as i said, it's a great representation of who she is. It's her best "fuck you" song to her critics imo and i love the fact that it came right after the Erotica era.

Yeah i see your point. Still, i don't mind another Human Nature performance if it's done right. I have a special affection for that song because, as i said, it's a great representation of who she is. It's her best "fuck you" song to her critics imo and i love the fact that it came right after the Erotica era.

Agree. I'm really sad a Bedtime Stories tour never happened, because a live recreation of the video would've been killer!!!

Anyway, I'd be fine with Human Nature if Candy Shop and Vogue are nowhere to be seen. :sassy:

If you've followed Madonna since the beginning, you know that no one gets a worse rap that she does. There is indignation and scorn from women and men of the media alike. That's just the way it has almost always been.

She doesn't care enough to beg for their love or overly explain her intentions. THAT is why she is so wonderful.

I'm sure the Billboard snippet article is her just because they basically say whoever wrote and recorded this absolutely and amazing song for our times copied or ripped off Daft Punk. It's always been like this folks and not one single other celebrity gets it as vicious (even certain dead child molesters, or liars or addicts).

One reason she gets so much hate is because people are mad that she's proved them wrong SO many times.

Since she arrived on the scene, critics and people in general have been predicting her demise and failure. It happens EVERY time she does something new. They say she's done, has gone too far, is too offensive, too old, too naked, irrelevant, not talented ... on and on.

And yet she continues to thrive and be more successful than any other person in the game. This infuriates people. She;s made them look fucking stupid for three decades now. Nobody can match her work ethic and drive and smarts and people are so irritated by that they can't admit they were wrong. Round and round we go. Fuck em.

Well said!! :clap:

I'm sure making Perry look worthy of being in the same room with Madonna was far more of a challenge for the fleet of V Magazine airbrushing staff.

655242079251849875.gif

I think it says A LOT about Madonna that she's willing to not only collaborate w/ younger artists, but also give them the center stage (her dancers on tour have their own interludes, the Grammy Weddings, the duet w/ Hannah Montana, artforfreedom). Such an unselfish woman, always supporting young artists, happily playing a supporting role. SAINT M-DOLLA. :wow:

I agree! She is such a charitable queen, helping out the lessers

MadonnaCriesOprah2.gif

10349677_790433907657932_234848819_n.jpg

live_to_tell_ So Access Hollywood showed this exclusive photo from the #VMagazine @madonna & @katyperry photoshoot this pic isn't in the magazine. Cant wait to pick up my copies

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/726292643682315464_8292682#mvmSTRzXrLzeg96Q.99

omg this one i love!