Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

PRESSED!

i love the pics....dont know how she gonna change the world using sex all the time...oh god no not a vid like this, an art installation HELL YAH...but no video please...love it though

I fucking love it all! Especially that 'outtake'.

Hot. Goddess. Queen of everything. Fuck you attitude. Bring it! :dramatic::tigger::sassy:

Exactly. Usually i'm shocked at massive photoshopping jobs but here it's supposed to be a fansasy. It looks very much like a G. Bourdin photoshoot as if Bourdin shot a Bettie Page pulp magazine.

this!!!!

BoR-EUxCMAAN8lq.jpg

the mask is so green hornet. love it. wish it made the magazine!! go, ciccone.

Absolutely love this. Great image of Madonna and Katy.

I have always thought that Madonna would make a great sexy super-hero/villain and this image reminds me of that.

Also, this great photo that Dubtronic posted in the outtake thread somehow reminds me of the same idea - superhero/supervillain to rival Wonder Woman, Black Widow or Catwoman. Could totally see Madonna in this kind of role.

10387172_1478320112402956_52934950621041

Absolutely love this. Great image of Madonna and Katy.

I have always thought that Madonna would make a great sexy super-hero/villain and this image reminds me of that.

Also, this great photo that Dubtronic posted in the outtake thread somehow reminds me of the same idea - superhero/supervillain to rival Wonder Woman, Black Widow or Catwoman. Could totally see Madonna in this kind of role.

10387172_1478320112402956_52934950621041

I always got Cheetha vibes from Madonna, in a onsie leopard print outfit, meow! or an evil Lesbian from the island of Lesbos to rival wonder woman!

Madonna embodies a certain spirit of the charactor of cat woman with a heart. She would be wonderful in that role.

That sounds great. Plus she is a leo, the biggest and proudest cat of all.

god Madonna is soooo amazing, I love her!!!!!!!!!

and I like Katy even more now

Daniel, it is so exciting. That photo shoot is incredible isn't it.

I guess now within a year we'll see Katy Perry shaving her head and attacking paparazzi with Golf Umbrella.

haha flashing her cunt to the world whilst exiting cars to go and fuck a bodyguard in a public shit house :lmao: STAY CLASSY BURPNEY :lmao:

haha flashing her cunt to the world whilst exiting cars to go and fuck a bodyguard in a public shit house :lmao:

STAY CLASSY BURPNEY :lmao:

britneytoilet-copyvpu2p.gif

BoR-EUxCMAAN8lq.jpg

the mask is so green hornet. love it. wish it made the magazine!! go, ciccone.

Omg this one is awesome! Is there an higher quality version?

Love it!

And yeah, it seriously is funny how almost all pop stars M worked with went down the drain after their collab - sooner or later. Even Nicki Minaj hasn't really been succesful since '12 anymore!

Katy will keep on doing hits though I think, and she also seems to be a much less vulnerable (and mentally instable) person than Brintey, so no breakdown in a while I guess. Good for her.