mariah already said she'll release her album like beyonce this month, hasnt she!?!??!

so its her, duh.

anyway - i think madonna's single featuring katy will be out next monday and it will be Unapologetic Bitch. so there.

lol

Yeah, if that's Madonna, I don't really like the fact that she's doing what Yoncé did. People will notice that and maybe I'm too paranoid but I wouldn't want the "Madonna copies Beyoncé" thing to overshadow the music. I understand it's edgy and cool and many other artists will do it, but I hope M doesn't do it exactly like Yoncé did. But whatever really. If the music blows my mind and the album is not named R**** H****, I'm happy.

What Beyonce did was a revolutionary thing. More artists should be following in her footsteps. I'd be elated if Madonna did the same. In a few years, albums will be available to download for free, There will be a time when there won't be prices for music.

If she does this it will be a sales DISASTER because NO ONE knows that she has a new album out

Madonna s core fans base likes buying the PHYSICAL CD and they're also less likely to be up on Itunes ass they're older than the average Beyonce fan

And again dropping a new album without any TV perfoances or promo

FLOP FLOP FLOP

The media will MASSACRE her for this

She doesn't care. Neither do I, as should you.

Nah..I think the first 500.000 hardcore fans will get the album "Holy Water" in a special pink and silver foil super exclusive rare and limited edition.

and perhaps a gift in a form of bottle with some holy water decorated with same special pink and silver foil

What Beyonce did was a revolutionary thing.

Releasing a surprise album just cause your record career is plummetting and you can't produce a strong hit single is not revolutionary.

Edited by _Gark

Releasing a surprise album just cause your record career is plummetting and you can't produce a strong hit single is not revolutionary.

Please. It worked wonders for her. :fag:

NRJ French Music Radio has confirmed that there will be a duet with Katy Perry on Madonna's new album.

OMG! :dramatic:

did everyone purposely miss this or is it another joke?

It's easy to think about a duet when you see them doing a photoshoot together. It's way too easy. I don't think it's going to happen.

did everyone purposely miss this or is it another joke?

it looks kind of, all but speculation (see below) but Katty Perry has an exclusive contract with NRJ France…so, guess who…now?!
MADONNA ET KATY PERRY :LE DUO CHOC!

Le 20/05/2014

Les deux chanteuses ont participé ensemble à une séance photo très très hot. Elles pourraient bien nous réserver aussi quelques surprises musicales… (they might reserve us as well, some musical surprises)

more below…in french

It's easy to think about a duet when you see them doing a photoshoot together. It's way too easy. I don't think it's going to happen.

+1

I hope her album is not an itunes exclusive, and I hope even more that her first single is not a duet with katy perry... Don't care if one of the song of the album is a duet, but not the first single, I want Madonna alone, and I really wish the snipet is true...

this NRJ new is only pure speculation, as the writer says "La reine de la pop travaille en ce moment d’arrache-pied sur son prochain album et on ne serait pas étonné d’y retrouver Katy Perry. D’autant qu’en ce moment, Madonna multiplie les collaborations. Après Avicii en début d’année, la chanteuse a annoncé qu’elle était en studio avec le producteur Diplo. Il ne manque plus que Katy Perry!" which basicaly means " the queen of pop is working hard on her new album and it wouldn't surpise us to find out that Katy perry is part of this project, because Madonna multiplies collaborations with Avicii, diplo, and Katy Perry is the only one missing"

What Beyonce did was a revolutionary thing. More artists should be following in her footsteps. I'd be elated if Madonna did the same. In a few years, albums will be available to download for free, There will be a time when there won't be prices for music.

That would be amazing for the music consumer but I doubt the music industry will not come up with a way to make money. I wasn't completely surprised by Beyonce's album. I actually thought about something like that or releasing anonymously for Madonna in 2012.

It's like you have to have some kind of angle today to get people to buy your music when they simply can find a way to get it for free. I believe that a lot of fans of artists actually have no problem getting their music free and are not concerned that the artist receives nothing. It was a smart move but I think "surprise" albums are going to lose their appeal after even a few release their music that way.

I don't think Madonna is releasing her album like that. If anything I would bet a single.