Strong Rumor around: MAY 26TH itunes exclusive ALBUM release!!!! GET READY!!!!

A single maybe, but an album... already.. would be REALLY fast after the last recording which was merely 2 weeks ago or something. A single on the 26th is definately a strong possibility I guess! The new hair is one of the biggest clues that this new era has started! She always switches hairstyles for music videos etc. Who knows, she's been on the downlow for a couple of days now, maybe she's been filming a video?!

I also think a single is very possible but an album...don't think so. The campaign started, new hair, so many tweets, fitting with designers, magazine covers. It's only a matter of days/weeks until we hear the first single can't wait! I really thought they would wait until September or so but it doesn't look like it.

I never thought that Madonna would actually be the kind of person to pull a BEYONCE and release a surprise album but I can definitely see her releasing a surprise single.

I am afraid we'll just have rumors in the next six days until May 26th.

At this point I am sure the album/single will drop as a surprise meaning that it could be a matter of days.... or weeks until it actually does happen!! The unpredictable wait is killing me!!!!! With an official release date there is at least some kind of solid facts to hold on to. I need hard news now!

There's nothing wrong with people getting excited about the clip. Whether it's Madonna or not it's still a part of the pre era fun.

Bunch of Scrooges on the forum cricizing people for just getting excited.

If you listen to this version really loudly, you can just about make out some hidden vocals...

:lmao:

but it shows: the instrumental is brilliant, even the lyrics are so bad

Sia Recreates 'Chandelier' for Ellen DeGeneres, (Who Starts Madonna Rumor in Intro)

By Keith Caulfield, Los Angeles

| May 19, 2014 4:33 PM EDT

sia-chandelier-ellen-650-430.jpg
Ellen
Is Sia writing for Madonna's next album?

On the May 19 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Sia uniquely recreated her buzzworthy music video for "Chandelier."

In DeGeneres' introduction of the performance, she said that Sia had "written No. 1 hits for artists like Madonna, Rihanna and Beyonce…" That made us pause, considering Madonna has not yet released a tune written by Sia (though the other divas have).

Could that mean Sia might be at work on Madonna's upcoming album? Maybe DeGeneres inadvertently disclosed some new information? After all, Madonna has been busy sharing Instagram photos of a number of collaborators over the past month or so (like: Diplo, Toby Gad, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, MoZella, Ariel Rechtshaid and Nick Rowe).

• As it turns out, the simple answer is "no."

Sia's publicist says that Sia has not written for Madonna, nor is she writing for an upcoming project. Thus, it was a slight error on DeGeneres' part.

(Still, we'd like to think DeGeneres was perhaps projecting her desire for a possible Madonna/Sia collaboration.)

There is no word on when Madonna's next album might be released, but, Sia's new set, "1000 Forms of Fear," is due out on July 8. "Chandelier" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 a week ago (chart dated May 31) at No. 75. It's bubbling under the threshold of the Pop Songs airplay chart.

She wrote for M in 2011.

She tweeted: To answer your questions, none of my songs made it on the Madonna record. My ego gently weeps. Sia via Twitter

i don't want to say anything...i'm partially deaf, so.....sorry...but i can hear unapologetic on the snippet only if someone acutally sings "unapologetic" over the music.....