Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

I don't mind that M as a logo but I hope that isn't the album cover or the title of the album ?!

I prefer Rebel Heart or Living For Love as album titles to that, feels like things are getting closer to an announcement though?

Her bathroom :dramatic:

And she looks beyond great

I love how she takes care of herself and her notoriously super healthy lifestyle

10320617_10152434342889402_7613411348936

Olga says HAPPY-MOTHERS DAY too! [/size]#livingforlove" -Madonna[/size]

10311734_10152434345169402_5441929646741

"Turn down for What !!" -Madonna[/size]

Such beautiful happy kids.

It still disgusts me the shit Madonna got for adopting them. As sad as it sounds they would probably be dead today if it wasn't for her.

And that woman from The Talk should still be ashamed of herself for saying Madonna is "sabotaging" this kids life just because he was playing around with a pair of grillz. Yes. This looks like a kid that is in desperate need of rescuing from the evil claws of Madonna.

God some people make me sick.

Anyway, like I said. Beautiful kids. :lol:

I didn't know they had a dog! that's great, a person that loves animals is usually a kind hearted person and we know Madge loves horses as well.

Such beautiful happy kids. It still disgusts me the shit Madonna got for adopting them. As sad as it sounds they would probably be dead today if it wasn't for her.

And that woman from The Talk should still be ashamed of herself for saying Madonna is "sabotaging" this kids life just because he was playing around with a pair of grillz. Yes. This looks like a kid that is in desperate need of rescuing from the evil claws of Madonna. God some people make me sick.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms9qg2P8UUc

tumblr_mlxya6hyee1qbh0eio4_250.gif

Such beautiful happy kids.

It still disgusts me the shit Madonna got for adopting them. As sad as it sounds they would probably be dead today if it wasn't for her.

And that woman from The Talk should still be ashamed of herself for saying Madonna is "sabotaging" this kids life just because he was playing around with a pair of grillz. Yes. This looks like a kid that is in desperate need of rescuing from the evil claws of Madonna.

God some people make me sick.

:thumbsup:

A hunch, beginning to think that maybe the title of the album will be Living For Love. In a way I love it and yet at the same time I hate it. I do think it would make a great track title.

A hunch, beginning to think that maybe the title of the album will be Living For Love. In a way I love it and yet at the same time I hate it. I do think it would make a great track title.

Same. Living For Love sounds like a Celine Dion album but at the same time it has a universal and beautiful message. Rebel Heart sounds more like a Madonna album to me, don't know why.

I don't know if it's apropriate to share here but Christopher posted on Facebook a picture of their mother holding Melanie in her arms just days before she passed away and she looks stunning with great retro sunglasses and perfect lipstick.